Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 123.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Why don't you update OMV then? If not, apt-get purge openmediavault-omvextrasorg ” Would like to but dont know how,i am truly sorry

• Hi all installed omv.extras 3.4.25 but if i do install i gett a lot of text and it say it depend on 3.0.67 and that it can't be installed i cant remove it either? PLease help just started again with omv

• I think automaticly cause that is what i put in on the gui energy tab. Somehow it seems to read the date and time from mobo that somehow stand on 1-1-1974/12:00 pm?

• no didn't helped

• Hi all if i start the mysql plugin it works accept when i want to use the manegemntsite it goes wrong. Don't know how to resolve but i need the mysql database to work. Here is the cod when i trie to start the management site. Source Code (17 lines) Hope someone can help me out here.

• Synology raid or.....?

ikkeenjij36 - - RAID

Well took the plunge wiped all disks and made an zfspool of it. All is up and running. But now my main thing. After the zfsbuild i am left with 13.71TB of the 25Tb the disks are. The pool is made in raidz2 with 9x2TB disks and 1x4TB and 1x3TB disk. Don'mind to destroy the pool and start again to have as much storage possible,redundacy isn't important for me as it id only media on it and making backups on external disk for the important stuff. Any help would be great.

• run plugins from os ssd

ikkeenjij36 - - Plugins

The plugins that are running atm are sabnzbd headphones sonarr couchpotato. They store the data already on the zfspool i made. But i'd like to have that the plugins run from the os on the ssd for the speed. Maybe they already do work from the ssd/os and store their data as supposed on the zfs pool then i stand corrected and apologise for the noob queston as beginner.

• run plugins from os ssd

ikkeenjij36 - - Plugins

Hi finally got it up and running working with zfs,wile i have 25Tb in it i am leftover with 13,71TB. Still i want to run the plugins from the os/boot disk but i don't know if thats possible? If so please let me know how to.

• Hi all after installing and updating everything tried out some plugin's and the most works so beutifull ithought. Then i used the plugin energycontrol or what is it called? The nas shuts off to stdbye or shuts off beutiful but it never wakes up again. I previosly tried something els on the nas as os and also had the same problem. It seems to have to do something with the internal clock on the motherbord but i can't figure out how to resolve this problem. The internal clock seems to be in 1974 da…

• Synology raid or.....?

ikkeenjij36 - - RAID

Well i hope then there is someone else who can,lvm plugin is installed. I'd just like to know when i repair it is it possible then that i can make a raid of all my disks and then mount it? And will it take a long time to repair make a raid of it and then mount it? Caus i like the interface a lot and also the plugins and i'd really like to get it up and running as my main server. But if i have to wait days before the array is build it might not be the one for me. Also already tested an other plug…

• Synology raid or.....?

ikkeenjij36 - - RAID

If you tell me how to make just one big storage would be great. I'd would like to get it running before bed time is coming?lol By teh way how long will it take to rebuild all or just making one data storage?

• Synology raid or.....?

ikkeenjij36 - - RAID

And here is output of bklid:Source Code (55 lines)

• Synology raid or.....?

ikkeenjij36 - - RAID

Here you go:Source Code (13 lines)

• Synology raid or.....?

ikkeenjij36 - - RAID

Well it shows up in the raid tab as 3 systems and the only thing i can do is repair it. In the filesystemtab there is no raid array availeble to mount it.

• File in file structure?

ikkeenjij36 - - General

Hi all as i am setting this up and waiting response on other question i am wondering, i will work with sabnzbd and my folderstructure would perferbly be like something like this:Downloads/complete/tv where sonarr or other program will be postprocessding it from there. How do i make the shared folders then cause if i want to add another folder to the folder i et an error message that it's not an unique named folder what is correct of course.

• Synology raid or.....?

ikkeenjij36 - - RAID

Hi all i am coming from xpenology server ut was boring.Now i installed omv on a new ssd busy installing updates and plugins.I want to run it as downloader with sabnzbd couchpotato sonarr headphones etc.Also have 26 Tb for storage divide on 11 hdd'sI can see my hdd's in the gui but don't know to get my disks online as one big storage place and make shared files later on it when it's online.It seems to me that omv sees the raid synolgy as an raid and maybe i can import the disks without data loss.…

• Restarting with omv?

ikkeenjij36 - - General

Ok so i stil have to wait about 48 hours before data disks will be usable? As i want to configure it as one whole big data media server for my household so the preffered plugins are also sab cp sb plex and so on.

• Restarting with omv?

ikkeenjij36 - - General

Maybe it is an idea to make an zfspool by another way and after that i can mount it in omv? So at least i can use the pool instantly?

• Restarting with omv?

ikkeenjij36 - - General

Well not atm laying an xtra ssd laying around so have to start from zero. Now to find the best way to get my disks available for the server as quickly as possible

• Restarting with omv?

ikkeenjij36 - - General

Well i just found out i got my ssd in the shr raid as well so i think it will be degraded array?