Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 75.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ASUS P10S-V-4L

irwazza - - Motherboards

Hey Guys Looking at upgrading my microserver. How does the following board look? asus.com/au/Commercial-Servers-Workstations/P10S-V-4L/ Sent from my ASUS_Z01FD using Tapatalk

• Re: Random Rsync Issue

irwazza - - Plugins

Thanks mate! This solved the issue, but as you said, not sure why the issue has occurred anyway!

irwazza - - Plugins

is there any way to slow the rsync down too see if this is the problem?

irwazza - - Plugins

Sorry, Yes I do.

irwazza - - Plugins

OMV Box 1: HP Microserver 54 4 x 3tb HDD in raid 5 OS on a 500gig HDD 2 gig ram Gigabit Lan OMV Box 2: AMD Athlon 4000+ 4 x Random HDD on union filesystem OS on a flash memory stick 2 gig ram 100 mb Lan

• Random Rsync Issue

irwazza - - Plugins

Hey Guys I have a very random rsync issue. I'll explain my setup. Have OMV box 1 setup as a media server. It serves media via media smb share. It also runs a mysql database for kodi. Have OMV box 2 setup as a backup server. This server uses rsync to pull the media share folder, thus creating a backup. I have various raspberry pis running openelec. Each pi is connected to OMV box 1's mysql database for watch status etc. Each raspberry pi also connects to the media smb share to stream media. Now f…

• Re: How to get rsync going?

irwazza - - RSync

Same issue here. It will run fine if I hit the run button but I can't seem to get it to run by itself. Anyone able to shed any light?

• Re: Deluge plug-in not working

irwazza - - Plugins

No issues here using the plugin.

• Re: Cant install SickRage

irwazza - - Plugins

Use the following. The sickragetv one has problems (mainly the guy running it) github.com/SickRage/SickRage.git

• Re: Deluge can't write to remote share

irwazza - - Plugins

Try creating a symlink to the remote path and point deluge to the symlink.

• Re: deluge 1.3.12

irwazza - - Plugins

Use the plugin on OMV extras, you will need to go to the website, I can't seem to find the link on my phone. I have no issues using the plugin, not sure why it was made "unstable"

• Re: deluge 1.3.12

irwazza - - Plugins

Use the MyScheduler plugin for deluge. Working well here.

• Hey Guys Been using OMV on my micro server for years now. It has 4 x 3tb drives running in raid 5. I have been manually backing up all my data. I would like to put an old computer to work as a backup server. I have some odd size drives lying around that I would like to use. 2 x 2TB 3 x 1TB 1 x 500GB Couple of questions. What is the best way to set the server up for the mixed hard drive sizes I have? Also what is the best way to have the backup server backup my current server? Cheers

• Can you find your actual IP address. In a browser enter actualipaddress:8112 and see if that works.

• You need to port forward on your router.

• Sickrage issue after update

irwazza - - Plugins

Hey jhmiller Since changing to the new sickrage/sickrage fork my rars will no longer extract. When i try to enable to setting it comes up with an error "Unrar Executable Not Found" any ideas how to fix? Source Code (12 lines)

• Plugins that are wanted - Part 5

irwazza - - Plugins

Transmission is a no go, i want socks5. I installed rtorrent using docker but i couldn't find alot of settings i wanted like socks5 and scheduler. I tried to install deluge using a docker image or 2 but couldn't get it to work. I have since found the deluge plugin on the omvextras repo and it works fine. HOWEVER, i would like to install deluge from source manually in a docker container. So if you could give me a hand to do that, that would be great. Cheers.

• Plugins that are wanted - Part 5

irwazza - - Plugins

what is the best way to install deluge? i have just updated to 2.1 from 0.5 (yeh i know, but it worked). and had everything working well with deluge, now i can't seem to find a plugin for it. Cheers

• Sickrage issue after update

irwazza - - Plugins

i'm getting the following error when trying to run SickRage from the new repo. I have ran a fresh install of OMV and installed the plugin. Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/sickbeard/lib/tornado/web.py", line 1390, in _execute result = self.prepare() File "/opt/sickbeard/lib/tornado/web.py", line 2103, in prepare raise HTTPError(self._status_code) HTTPError: HTTP 404: Not Found any ideas? EDIT! ok, this is weird the embedded web interface shows sickrage as it should.... EDIT! nevermi…

• Hey Guys I have ditched the script install, and i am trying to install sickbeard via the plugins. When i install and choose the repo i get a communication error? any ideas?