Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• updated link to OPs tutorial: hpielaurie.com/articles/how-to…envpn-openmediavault.html

• c2550d4i is the 4 core variant of the c2750 (8 core).. it seems like you got jipped. I would escalate this further with newegg and threaten a BBB filing. They blatantly sold you the wrong product. Anyway, the c2750 is extremely powerful, it should easily be able to handle 2-3 1080p transcodes. The c2758 is also a good option (rangely) variant.

• i'm currently running an AM1 board and don't recommend the realtek. Add a separate intel NIC if you can.

• Union File Systems - MHDDFS

asajinx - - Plugins

Not sure why this happens but just reconnect the virtual drive Source Code (1 line) Source Code (1 line)

• i did a search but their forums keep crashing & from the posts i did read i didnt find an answer.. update: temporary workaround for single file downloads can be done like this (example) Source Code (1 line) I'm still working on figuring out how to get this to work with the link extractor but for now this will enable me to download 1 file at a time. Kind of a pain.

• Has anyone been able to figure out how to get pyload (or jdownloader) to successfully download from an http password protected directory? Obviously i have the username and password i can enter via my browser but i can't seem to find an option to enter the user/pass on pyload.

• Pyload doesn't work

asajinx - - Plugins

just wanted to post the solution to the pyload being extremely slow issue. after you install pyload from the plugin page, open the default port (8888) in the firewall, login w/ the default user/pass. Then go to config > webinterface and change the "server" from built-in to threaded. That fixed the issue for me. (make sure to restart the process and you'll see the difference)

• openmediavault-letsencrypt

asajinx - - Plugins

anyone have any suggestions for people using ddns.net? I wanna set this up but my router only supports ddns forwarding.

• Video conversion tools

asajinx - - Off-Topic

Are there any easy to use video conversion tools for OMV/Debian? I've been searching but can't seem to come up on anything that can automate multiple files in a folder

• openmediavault-letsencrypt

asajinx - - Plugins

really exciting! is this available in OMV-extras?

• thanks. i figured that out after a while, ended up setting up LFTP for automated downloads

• Can anyone explain to me what i should put in the "URL" field of openmediavault-downloader if i want to set up an FTP download? I have the remote server's FTP login and password.

• Mhddfs drive failing procedure?

asajinx - - General

So i have 3 drives (1x 3TB and 2x 4TB) in my NAS. The 3TB drive is starting to die. My current setup involves the 3TB and 1x 4TB as a 6TB MHddFS pool with the remaining 4TB drive strictly for parity. I was wondering what the procedure was for replacing the 3TB drive? I was thinking i would shut down the server completely, and then duplicate the 3TB drive onto a new 4TB drive. Another thought i had was to just transfer everything on the 3TB drive onto the 4TB drive already in the MHddFS pool sinc…

• SnapRaid Question

asajinx - - RAID

Quote from ftriscari: “For snapraid you need dedicate one drive as parity drive. This drive must be the same size or larger than the larger disk in the array. e.g. if you have 1TB drive and a 3TB drive your parity drive has to be 3TB (or larger). The concept of snapraid is not much different from raid (the clue is in the name!) you don’t create a full backup. Instead you store some parity data that, in case of a drive loss, will allow you to recreate the missing data from the information on the …

• SnapRaid Question

asajinx - - RAID

edit: thanks!

• Re: Hdds dont spin Automatic down

asajinx - - General

Quote from "dinge": “HI guys, i have installed OMV 0.6 and set my Data Drives in OMV to Autospindown in 5 Minutes but the don't spin down i testet it and w8 10 or longer. But if i manually set the Spindown with hdparm -Y /dev/sdX the drives going in Spindown and stay there. Has anyone a idea what can i do.” Just curious.. is this feature available in 0.5? If so, where is it on the webgui?

• Re: Webgui login not working

asajinx - - General

Quote from "nacht": “I am having the exact same issue on 3 different browsers. for a while it only plagued me on safari but today i did some updates and after the updates the none of my browsers will work, they all cycle back to the log in. i checked the free space from the command line and it says 1.7g (50%) but i would not mind trying to clear up more free space and see if that does not help.” Its incredibly weird; fortunately doing a reinstall is incredibly easy. I just backed up my configura…

asajinx - - General

update: ok, reinstalled.. problems gone. Hopefully doesn't happen again

asajinx - - General

Quote from "davidh2k": “Other Browser? Incogknito mode in Chrome? It still seems like a cache problem. Greetings David” Unfortunately it can't be. I tried three different browsers, incognito mode in chrome and my sisters laptop.. im reinstalling OMV to see if i can remedy the problem

asajinx - - General

Quote from "WastlJ": “I mean your browser cache.” Oh i have tried that already, no luck