Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• OMV and ICECAST2 Server?

mega-hz - - General

does anybody know that?

mega-hz - - General

Now i got it working! but i need help for setting up autostart of mpd and mpc! How can i let those commands run at startup: service mpd start mpc random mpc repeat mpc consume mpc update mpc play ? One thing is strange: My Internet-Radio can play the stream on port 8888 (this radio is based on mpd on a raspberry pi) but winamp on a xp-machine gets http/1.1 200 OK but doesn't play anything!

mega-hz - - General

i dont find anything for use under cli. but i think it maybe mpc?

mega-hz - - General

i installed mpd too, but i dont get any music, how to setup icecast or mpd to play randomly?

mega-hz - - General

i just want to only send mp3 to internetradios local in our house, no video

mega-hz - - General

i've added a 500GB USB Drive with MP3s on it and changed the mount-part of icecast2, but there is nothing to see under "List Mountpoints" Source Code (35 lines) shouldnt be there tho whole content of the folder "#icecast2" ? and is it right to change the userpw to >< if there shall be no password? I dont understand yet how icecast works... Can it play as an internet-radio or is it just only a server and has to get the music from mpd or so? Sorry if i my ask silly questions...

mega-hz - - General

not yet, but there is a bit space <300GB on the system hdd

mega-hz - - General

@kentish thank you very much! that runs and even the omv-web-gui still works! i need to play a folder randomly over icecast2, what would be the best to do that, mpd?

mega-hz - - General

I have set up a new machine with a clean omv installation. it runs well. But no HDDs yet added . I it possible (and how) to install a icecast2 server wich runs paralell to the omv-web-gui without trouble?

• Request

mega-hz - - General

I have set up a new machine with a clean omv installation. it runs well. But no HDDs yet added . I it possible (and how) to install a icecast2 server wich runs paralell to the omv-web-gui without trouble?

• Request

mega-hz - - General

how do i do that? chmod -R ?

• Request

mega-hz - - General

ok, is it possible to run a backup so all my settings are back after reinstall? or does a update to omv 3.0.x include a fresh web-gui?

• Request

mega-hz - - General

So, i guess, noone can help me? I am dissapointed that even the programmer can't help to get the web-gui running again. What shall i do? Setup the whole system to new? THAT can't be the solution! I can't understand why it isn't possible for the programmer of OMV to set up a script to repair or check the whole web-gui thing....

• Request

mega-hz - - General

root@mega-hz-server:~# ls -alh /var/lib/php5/sessions/ insgesamt 8,0K drwx-ws-wx 2 root root 4,0K Okt 9 13:00 . drws-ws-wt 4 root root 4,0K Okt 17 20:21 .. still doesnt work

• Request

mega-hz - - General

please!

• Request

mega-hz - - General

ok, well, it must be possible to you to make a script for updating the web-gui/php stuff...

• Request

mega-hz - - General

ok, would it be possible, if we get in contact with email and if i open ssh for you, to log into my omv server to see whats wrong?

• Request

mega-hz - - General

yes i did ... see on 1st page...

• Request

mega-hz - - General

who is the programmer of omv, on this forum too? he should be able to find out whats wrong? maybe directly on shh?

• Request

mega-hz - - General

no, i did not update, it is my only omv-box, so that can't be 2 systems. only thing i remeber, a few months ago i tried to set up a icecast2 server, but can be there a interence with omv-gui? btw, i didnt got it running, no webinterface...