Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from dubbers: “Could OMV Samba be updated to at least 4.8.4? ” OMV 4.x uses what ever is in the Debian Stretch repos. The version isn't always important since some distros backport fixes to their stable versions.

• Maybe try enabling logging to see why it is happening?

• I just transferred 50GB from OMV with no issues. I have wide links and unix extensions enabled. I also have the following options: max protocol = SMB3 protocol = SMB3 server min protocol = SMB3 min protocol = SMB3

• I updated the plugin to support nfs v4.

• I just tested transferring 26GB to one of my OMV4 systems and it finished with no issues. Were you transferring to or from? Any special parameters in the extra options box?

• Quote from peter007: “I tried to activate the backports at omv-extras. But that returns an error. Installation is still not possible. ” If activating backports returns an error, it makes sense that installation wouldn't work. But, to help, posting the error would really help. My system shows that the package is still available but the pinning is wrong. omv-extras 4.1.10 is in the repo now. Source Code (10 lines)

• 413 request entity too large nginx

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

You can't upload non-plugins via the web interface. So, you should download it with wget or transfer it to your system using winscp or something.

• If you change /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/rsnapshot, it will persist until the next plugin update.

• I have nfs setup between two systems and I can't duplicate this. Although both of my systems are running OMV 4.x. Have you considered upgrading the OMV 1.x system?

• Quote from sam_scade: “"nfsvers=3" refused in option box, does some thing wrong in my config ? ” You are trying to add it to the nfs share option box. It should be added to the remotemount plugin option box.

• Quote from MioCuggino: “but I've only found an useful thread that talk about a 'usbmount package', but I can't find it on 'Plugins' neither anywhere else. ” It is a Debian package not a plugin. You would install it from the command line. Quote from MioCuggino: “There is a way to overcome this issue? ” the usbbackup plugin would rsync your usb stick to a shared folder. That is about as close as you will get with a plugin. Quote from MioCuggino: “There is a way to 'automount' USB hard drives ( and…

• Quote from KOENICH: “omv-grubiso does not sem to exist on my OMV installation ” I didn't notice you were using OMV 3.x. omv-mkconf omvextras rebootcz

• You must not have backports enabled. There is a button to enable backports in the Repos tab of omv-extras.

• Help with Easy Backup solution

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from henfri: “I was refering to this: ” I didn't see that but it is not the best workaround and harder to setup. Quote from henfri: “Why do you think it is easier developing something from scratch ” Because it isn't developing it from scratch. It is using rsync in a normal way. rsnapshot uses rsync. Personally, I don't like rsnapshot's config files. rsync can do everything easily from the command line. The only thing creative is the clean up. Quote from henfri: “ather than extending rsnaps…

• Quote from sam_scade: “192.168.1.31:/Data2 /srv/27a65d48-66bf-4967-bcf0-b66e227286cb nfs4 rw,relatime,vers=4.2,rsize=8192,wsize=8192,namlen=255,hard,proto=tcp,timeo=14,retrans=2,sec=sys,clientaddr=192.168.1.26,local_lock=none,addr=192.168.1.31 0 0 192.168.1.30:/_RacineDATA /srv/fe433590-1c64-4330-b4af-5a81aa4eb83f nfs4 rw,relatime,vers=4.0,rsize=8192,wsize=8192,namlen=255,hard,proto=tcp,timeo=14,retrans=2,sec=sys,clientaddr=192.168.1.26,local_lock=none,addr=192.168.1.30 0 0 192.168.1.33:/DIRRACI…

• I only see that error once when logging into the web interface for the first time. Because the plugin's tabs are loaded at that time, it is possible that code does not have access to info that it needs. If something wasn't working, I would be more concerned but I just don't have time to track this down.

• New SSD

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from MvL: “you mean use the backup plugin Openmediavault provide? ” That could work but is difficult to explain how to do it. Clonezilla is better.

• Quote from BazzUK: “Does matter switched to Feenas all is good. ” Well, at least you waited four hours (minus time to intall freenas) to get a response. There is no reason that system shouldn't work with OMV. I have used a 9211-8i for years with OMV along with many Supermicro boards.

• Looks right. Not sure why it isn't working. Might be because your share doesn't have a leading slash. What is the output of: grep nfs /proc/mounts

• Quote from KOENICH: “how to boot to Clonezilla via shell ” omv-grubiso rebootcz