Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• JDownloader alternative

Stratos - - Plugins

Hey, just a quick question. Is there an alternative to JDownloader (because I can't make it work no matter what)? Thanks.

• No internet access (but can SSH)

Stratos - - Network

Quote from macom: “Have you static ip enabled? DIsable it. On your own router as well as in OMV. Try also omv-firstaid from CLI to configure the network interface. ” But I want my IP to be 192.168.1.200 (not it is .127) Interestingly enough the auto setting is the same, except the .200 is the 1.27. How come?

• No internet access (but can SSH)

Stratos - - Network

Hey, it's me, again... Today I reinstalled OMV 3.0 on my Odroid HC1, but I can't access internet on it. The reason is probably that I have ISP router then my own router and then the device. (ISP rouuter -> my router -> odroid) So, how do I go around it? Thanks for any suggestions.

• I just reinstalled OMV. Probably the best option so far.

• Problem somewhat solved. 1. Go into the /var/lib/dpkg directory 2. Make a backup of the "status" file 3. Edit the "status" file 4. Search the package that gave the error 5. Just delete the lines from this package 6. Uninstall Deluge, JDownloader and netatalk plugins. 7. Plugins are still shown in web UI - trying to uninstall gives an error which tells me to run "apt-get -f install" 8. After that plugins can be uninstalled (end are currently) But now, when I try to install them again, it tells me…

• Hey everyone. I have an interesting problem right here. Today, the only thing I did was, that I installed JDownloader on my machine and changed download folder for my Deluge client (probably to folder which Deluge can't access). Right after that, I no longer can do anything because this window pops up. When I try to remove JDownloader or Deluge via SSH terminal, I get dpkg error. What have I done wrong that this happened? pop up window (Hidden Content) dpkg error (Hidden Content) Any help would …

• HDD powers randomly on/off

Stratos - - General

Quote from tkaiser: “Which tool did you use to reflash? ” win32disk imager EDIT: I might have just solved all my issues. 1. Resized root partition via gparted 2. Solder 5V 2A power supply directly to the HDD power pins (directly connected to usb pins)

Stratos - - General

Quote from tkaiser: “Sorry for bad news again: Your SD card is 'too small'. In the meantime we require cards of at least 8 GB in size (since all cards that are not at least 8GB in size can be considered old, slow and most probably already broken or failing soon). Your card shows slightly less than 8GB so most probably it's old and some sectors have already been mapped away due to the card being worn out too much. Especially since 'reflashing' cured problems I would try to get a good A1 rated SD …

Stratos - - General

Never mind. Just "reflashed" it and it is now updating. Next problem is, that it won't upgrade because apparently, there is not enough space... Don't I probably need to expand the root partition right? (Hidden Content)

Stratos - - General

Quote from tkaiser: “ Wrt updates or submitting debug logs: DNS resolution doesn't seem to work. Maybe the Banana has no Internet connection (of course then this stuff can't work). ” Well, how do I connect it then? I didn't do anything with it, just connected etherne and power.

Stratos - - General

Quote from tkaiser: “Throw this one away (or use it to charge something, it's a charger and not a PSU) and buy at least the official Raspberry Pi PSU that provides a stable voltage to your board unlike crappy phone chargers). Seems you did not install latest updates and that's why the armbianmonitor call doesn't work. Please upgrade either through OMV web UI or in the console with Source Code (2 lines)Then the output from 'armbianmonitor -u' and 'armbianmonitor -m' should be sufficient (the latt…

Stratos - - General

Quote from tkaiser: “If you let the HDD be powered by the board then you're most probably running in problem number one with every device that is equipped with the crappy Micro USB connector to be powered with: under-voltage. Please post the output from 'armbianmonitor -u' in any case. ” I have 5V 2A phone charger And I have no idea what this means BTW: (Hidden Content) "Power monitor" (Hidden Content)

Stratos - - General

So, I finally got my Banana Pi working with OMV3, but now? I have a problem with my 2.5HDD. It randomly turns on or off. Sometimes it turns on with Pi, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it turns off in a middle of an upload. I just don't know why. Can someone tell me what is the problem? Thank you for any suggestions.

• "Probably" slow upload/download speed

Stratos - - General

Quote from tkaiser: “For other options: Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose? But a BPi is fine if you manage to power it appropriately (Micro USB shit show, buy the official RPi 3 PSU if you can) and are happy with somewhat mediocre performance (see the other thread I referenced before). Just use latest official OMV images and not some random outdated stuff you found on the net. ” Thank you for all info. Last question. How much difference could I see with Banan Pi M2 Ultra vs the origi…

Stratos - - General

Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from Stratos: “I just googled OMV banana pi and got this: simplenas.com/ ” I see. So you ended up using a horribly outdated, insecure and low performing OMV image @cyryllo why can't you stop providing this crap for download? Official OMV images with performance tweaks and not being insanely insecure (kernel 3.4 in 2018 -- are you kidding me?!) are there in the meantime. Please redirect from your simplenas.com site to official download location so that more BPi users ca…

Stratos - - General

Quote from tkaiser: “Where did you get this crap from? OMV 2.2.1 with kernel 3.4.108? Official OMV 3 image (you can upgrade to OMV4) is here: OMV_3_0_87_Bananapi_4.12.9.img.xz Please see the readme at the download page too: sourceforge.net/projects/openm…s/Other%20armhf%20images/ ” I just googled OMV banana pi and got this: simplenas.com/ From here I downloaded the IMG. I don't know how it is with compatibility but will try.

Stratos - - General

Hey there. So, I finally got my hands on original Banana Pi M1. The only reason I bought it was to build cheap NAS solution to sit on my shelf. But I have one "big" problem. Upload and also download speeds are quite slow. I can't get it over 11 MB/s. What have I done wrong? My current setup is OMV on 8Gb SD and 8Gb flash drive for testing (as the storage). (Hidden Content) Thank you for anything. P.S.: Also, just to be able to see the device in windows, I had to enable SMB1 something (just ran 2…