Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can't get virtualbox plugin to work

CreZo - - Plugins

I have also a problem to connect over VNC. "Failed To Connect: The connection was refused by the host computer"

• NextCloud Installation Q & A

CreZo - - General

Quote from tinh_x7: “Do a ls -la on your Nextcloud directory, and paste it here. ” /www/nextcloud# ls -la insgesamt 224 drwxr-s---+ 15 root www-data 4096 Dez 18 16:10 . drwxrwsr-x+ 3 Dennis users 4096 Dez 18 16:10 .. drwxr-s---+ 29 root www-data 4096 Dez 17 19:48 3rdparty drwxr-s---+ 45 www-data www-data 4096 Dez 14 18:12 apps -rw-r-----+ 1 root www-data 8868 Dez 14 16:55 AUTHORS drwxr-s---+ 2 www-data www-data 4096 Dez 14 17:15 config -rw-r-----+ 1 root www-data 3638 Dez 14 16:55 console.php dr…

CreZo - - General

Quote from tinh_x7: “1. Ensure you save the script as .sh. and modify ocpath='/var/www/nextcloud' according to your installation directory. 2. sudo chmod +x script_name.sh 3. ./script_name ” Didn't work for me. I've got still the same error: Check for write permissions The following places can not be written to: - "just an example path"/www/nextcloud/updater/../.user.ini - etc /../public.php - and so on and so on

CreZo - - General

First, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR INSTALLATION GUIDE!!! I had so many issues with other guids (security problems etc.). So I'm on version 11.0.2 (stable) and I want to update to 12.0.4 but I used your security script (step 11) and I don't know how to do the update know. Can you help me please?