Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• OMV 3 for ODROID-XU4/HC1/HC2/MC1

footy - - Announcements

In The meantime I found the problem. All of the cables have that small clip which helps you to release the cable, however in my case that clip did not allow to plug the cable "deep" enough

• Windows shares / samba Trouble shooting

footy - - CIFS/SMB

Hello, I'm having troubles with the SMB performance on OSX Sierra. It turned out it is a general issue if signing is enabled on the samba server. On the OMV (3.0.99) I was setting some extra options to speed up the connections. Source Code (8 lines) These option are also visible if I check the /etc/samba/smb.conf Source Code (44 lines) However If I mount the share on my Mac those options seems not to be effective: Brainfuck Source Code (24 lines) Signing is on, SMB 1-2 are still supported I did …

• OMV 3 for ODROID-XU4/HC1/HC2/MC1

footy - - Announcements

Hi, I just bought an Odroid HC2. I was burning the OMV_3_0_92_Odroidxu4_4.9.61.img.xz image using etcher. If I plug the in the HC2 the blue and the green leds are blinking, but not the leds on the ethernet port. I was trying 3 different cable and 3 different switches, but leds remain dark, I guess I have a hardware issue. Does anyone an idea what else could I try? Thank you. Regards, Tamas