Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• Plex local (private) usage

mastermindsos - - Plugins

If you want to use it locally, you don't have to register/sign in. I did this before. But I can't remember what button/hyperlink that I clicked on the page. You may google this. support.plex.tv/articles/20753…ccount-to-stream-locally/

• Can anyone help me out to setup a service for cloudcmd to start with machine startup? I found this link. I have followed but it is not successful. I have this cloudcmd.service created in /etc/systemd/system/ 1503993722204blob.png 1503995019080blob.png Status error. 1503995175499blob.png -Edit- Found a fix. Change the path to the cloudcmd.js. Source Code (11 lines)

• SMB and W10

mastermindsos - - CIFS/SMB

It sounds like you have not turn on the windows 10 network discovery. Have you tried that? You may refer to this.

• Windows cannot access error

Add this option into the Samba Extra Option. Source Code (1 line)

• No execution of EXE-files

Below works for me. Add this option into the Samba Extra Option. Source Code (1 line)

• Thanks but I have a different solution for that already. Add this option into the Samba Extra Option. Source Code (1 line)

• I have a weird observation with privilege & acl and I require assistance. I have created a shared folder, there I was presented with a few options. I have selected Admin R/W, User R/W and Others RO. I have created 1 user. I did not create any group. I did not assign any privilege. I have enabled SMB. Through windows network, I have login as the user into the OMV machine. I have found the shared folder and have copy-pasted a few types of files into it. (zip, txt, exe) Now here is the problem. I c…

• NextCloud Installation Q & A

mastermindsos - - General

Quote from tinh_x7: “I assume you mapped your SMB share drive in NC. Ensure the share folder's permission should be: 0755 You can chown it to either root:users or your_user_name:users. ” No, actually I chose Local. Picture The path I use is the path of the folder in the OMV. eg: /media/UUID/TestFolder This folder is created from OMV. Is this wrong?

Quote from tinh_x7: “Does it work with HTTP? ” Hello, My NC is not open for access from the internet. It is only meant for local use to view files shared from OMV. (via NC plugin, I chose local storage) I somehow failed to access the shared folder. It says I don't have the permission. Anyone knows what can I do?

Quote from tinh_x7: “Quote from mastermindsos: “At step 7, after I clicked on the Finish Setup, I can no longer access the site. The url somehow changed automatically to https and with error. It says ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR But in the nginx server configuration, I did not use ssl. I tried to access the site with http but no longer accessible. It says ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS I checked mysql database and I can see the nextcloud database has been created automatically. ” This is SSL config has confli…

Hello again, I noticed that you have updated the Step 5. I would like to report that it works now. I could reach the web installation wizard. At step 7, after I clicked on the Finish Setup, I can no longer access the site. The url somehow changed automatically to https and with error. It says ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR But in the nginx server configuration, I did not use ssl. I tried to access the site with http but no longer accessible. It says ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS I checked mysql database and I …

Quote from tinh_x7: “Try this: 192.168.2.4:90 I assuming that's your NC ip & port. The web installer method is a little easier, if you have good internet connection. Source Code (5 lines)” Yes, that is my OMV ip and the port I used. I have tried your suggestion earlier when I read the Nextcloud user manual. Assuming that my setup is all correct, I have tried all these but failed: a)192.168.2.4:90/setup-nextcloud.php (by following this guide by downloading the zip file, but I doubt this is correc…

Hello, I have followed the guide completely but failed. Can I confirm, this will be the folder structure? Because the unzip will create a folder called nextcloud. www/nextcloud/nextcloud When I run 192.168.2.4:90/setup-nextcloud.php I got error 404 Not Found nginx/1.6.2. This is the NGINX error log: FastCGI sent in stderr: "Primary script unknown" while reading response header from upstream Not sure if this is the cause but I have searched for the "setup-nextcloud.php" file by using the Locate p…