Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can't delete or add sharedfolders

Vkuts2 - - General

I have the similar problem, but in my case the reason was VirtualBox Shared folders: unable to create new, edit or change privileges The problem appeared after one of the updates. I think it is some glitch in OMV engine. There is no big deal to turn FTP (or Virtualbox in my case) off, make some changes in shared folders, and turn service back ON, but it is a little bit annoying

• OK, finally the case is closed. VirtualBox found guilty. Enabling VirtualBox starts the problem. Disabling - vice versa. It is a little bit strange, `cause virtualBox even did not using the share having problems with unmounting...

• Quote from votdev: “What does Shell-Script (1 line) show? ” smth like this: Source Code (19 lines)

• Hello! I have OMV 4.1.9 (clean installation) with linux software raid5 (volume MD127, clean, created with OMV 3.x, lately mounted on new 4.x OMV server, i do not know but may be this is important) Volume contains 6 shared folders, some of them created on old 3.x server, some - on new 4.x Everything working fine, all folders are accessible, BUT some time ago i`ve noticed what any operation with shared folders section ended with the error after "Apply" button is pressed Source Code (20 lines) syst…

• ryecoaaron, YES! Lubuntu is just a guest OS in OMV virtualbox service and network settings for guest os is "NAT". BUT thank U for good idea! i tried to add google dns as prim DNS - and ... voila! Everything goes perfect! Not sure where is the trick, `couse in fact host and guest OSes using the same DNS... i checked it twice. only idea - that something wrong with my corporate DNS...

• Well, totally different resault Source Code (4 lines)Russian phrase in line 3 "Серверы ключей недоступны" means "Keyserver unreachable"

• Funny thing is that when i try to execute Source Code (1 line)on this system, but INSIDE virtualbox with Lubuntu i got Source Code (5 lines) i don`t know what to think....

• Yes, it does have internet access. Moreover, I can update OMV and install some stuff manually via shell or with terminal in xfce environment...

• Hi everybody! Having troubles with Docker CE OMV 4.1.8-1 Arrakis, clean install OMV-extras installed OK Some plugins (shellinthebox, webdav, ets) install OK But when i try to enable Docker repo i got this^ Source Code (1 line)i`ve tested other repos, PLEX repo is OK, omv-extras testing - also enabled normally... So, what i am doing wrong with DockerCE repo????