Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 863.

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

raulfg3 - - Plugins

yes, is easy to deply, but i need some time to manage.

• voted... pihole install

• Need help with reverse proxy setup

raulfg3 - - General

see my steps: need some help to configure Letsencrypt reverse proxy finally see this video: forums.unraid.net/topic/73278-…d-with-letsencrypt-nginx/ Perhaps can help you

• ok, finally works, I need to purchase my own domain (12€ in cost), and now it works. I use this usefull video as guide: forums.unraid.net/topic/73278-…d-with-letsencrypt-nginx/ all previous install (duckdns and letsencrypt), are needed, purchase of domain only do things easy.

• DOCKER - LIBRESONIC - No media file

raulfg3 - - General

your PUID or PIGD used in libresonic docker MUST have permisson to read/write in your shard music folder, please do it in webGUI user / groups).

• install OMV on my NAS with usb Key

raulfg3 - - General

install OMV from shel like described on Install OMV4 on Debian 9 (Stretch)

• Quote from javcsjc: “Hi @topi Thanks for the recommendation. I have seen many videos from @TechnoDadLife and they are all excellent. Probably I wasn't clear on my previous post but Watchtower is up & running. The only question I have is under Status, it constantly shows "Restarting (X # of seconds)". Why? Shouldn't it say it say something along the lines of "2 days and X hours"? From the Status, seems to me the docker keeps constantly re-starting. No matter what change I make in configuration...…

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

raulfg3 - - Plugins

I want to ask for a little update to docker GUI- actually in network you can add one new MacVlan Network, but only macVlan , not a new bridge network. I do not know why I can't add a new bridge network and need to do from CLI if GUI permit to creaate macVlans.

• Quote from javcsjc: “Thanks @geaves. Watchtower docker is installed. Do you know how it should run, bridge or host mode? Thanks! ” in the same mode that dockers that you need to watch , if all are in bridge mode, watchtower too, if are in host mode, watchtower too.

• 192.168.1.4:4080 is the normal IP that I use to connect ( 172.17.0.3 is the internal IP that docker assign to bridge mode), you can see it on network tab on docker GUI:

raulfg3 - - General

yes to all ( AMD64 and yes to copy paste from shell), but first post in forum if debian can install on your PC

raulfg3 - - General

Install OMV4 on Debian 9 (Stretch) and for debian: debian.org/distrib/ or: debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual

• I need help too. I try to use the attached file to access to mlnet docker on 192.168.1.4:4080 of course I'll try like the others that work: mydomain.duckdns.org/mlnet and give this response: forum.openmediavault.org/index…e119258dce06960cea1aa44ae where 172.17.0.3 is the bridge IP of mlnet docker. What I need to modify to work? perhaps need to say to mlnet that have a working proxy?

• no. As I say I do not manage nginx so only can share my experience, and my steps are to use mydomain.duckdns.org/transmission and not transmission.mywebsite.com sorry.

• some updates, finally i modify /home/letsencrypt/nginx/proxy-confs/*.conf files to make work 2 services, wetty & transmission so I can access from outside to this sevices typing: mysubdomain.duckdns.org/wetty and mysubdomain.duckdns.org/transmission I atach my conf files to be revised for other users. PD: delete the last .txt in file, is only usefull to upload to this post.

• same situation here. waiting some help I know that must edit files on letsencrypt/nginx/proxy-confs and delete .sample, so it end at .conf, but still need some help to edit this files because is not as easy as rename at all. eg: file: transmission.subfolder.conf inside it is: Source Code (15 lines)

• video issues

raulfg3 - - General

sorry, perhaps is my side, but sound on video was good and video freezes on my side. PD: Good Work, I update my ZFS post to link to your video.

• old question: How to partition and use OMV system disk for user data

raulfg3 - - General

post more info about size of destination USB, type, etc... your install must work ( I do it several times), but it's not recommended because writes on USB can exhausts the life of the boot USB, because of this OMV recommends always to boot from HD.

• OS disk full

raulfg3 - - General

Quote from DaWauZ: “Quote from macom: “Have just seen that you already posted that /var/lib is quite big. What is inside? ” How can I see that best, what command? And I dont use plex, but I am using Virtualbox. There was a test machine on it, I deleted that, that free'd up /var/lib ” Please store VM and big files on data disk , not in O.S. Boot Disk