Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 80.

• can not install omvextras

jms - - Plugins

Hi, a few time ago, thing i maybe try install the omvextras for v3 on a v2.1 system, now when i try reinstall the omvextras for version 2 i get this messages, any help? Source Code (30 lines)on the web-ui nothing related to omv-extras appears also, i have some old plugins installed from omv-extras before i get this errors

• PlexMediaServer Not Working

jms - - Plugins

@tekkb how do i do that, i have been some problems with the plugins

jms - - Plugins

Seems that i found the problem, the sickRage was not finding nothing so i remember tho check DNS servers and it was set to the old router IP, change it to google DNS server and now it is working i think

jms - - Plugins

@tinh_x7 i'm using static ip but the gateway has changed, so i need tho change it on omv to Source Code (56 lines) @tekkb Here it is Source Code (1 line) Source Code (4 lines) and Source Code (1 line) Source Code (8 lines) the plexmedia server folder is in /media/"some drive"

jms - - Plugins

Hi, Yesterday i change ISP and so i have a new router, this one has different setting from the older so i need to change those settings on OMV to (bond interface and eth0) after this change i lost connection to OMV. Via terminal i execute omv-firtsaid and reconfigure those interface. Now my PMs does not work. The page of plex (nasip:32400/web) opens and all the others , but there wen i try change the server says that my server is unavailable. Running PMS version (plexmediaserver_1.0.0.2261-a17e9…

• Cannot install JDownload

jms - - Plugins

I have the 2.2.5 version installed, wen i start using omv (on February) i installed the omv extras plugin and since that never updated it, as you talk about the most recent version of this follow this tutorial http://forums.openmediavault.org/index.php/Thread/5549-OMV-Extras-org-Plugin/​ i get this on step 2 Source Code (29 lines) try install on webUI no success to

• Cannot install JDownload

jms - - Plugins

Hi, Yesterday i tried download some files with jdownload from my.jdownload the website says that no connection to jdownload, so e check on omv, the plugin was enable. I disable it and enable it again nothing changes on my.jdownload. After this a gone to terminal and run Source Code (1 line) says service not running, so i restart it and check again, same output. Then on the web ui i uninstall it, some errors was been shown (i did not save them), but the jDownload plugin is no longer in the plugin…

• PLex there was a problem playing this item

jms - - Plugins

the one that i downloaded works fine, except the problem that i told on this thread about transcoding, now it solved seams everything is OK

jms - - Plugins

I have been download updates from here shell.ninthgate.se/packages/de…l/main/p/plexmediaserver/ i saw this link on Plex forums.

jms - - Plugins

actually i'm running PMS 1.0.0.2261, i will try what you said @gderf and give feedback thanks --Edit PROBLEM SOLVED Thanks @gderf

jms - - Plugins

Hi, After update PMS and move some content to another drive on the Web UI i get this error "there was a problem playing this item", on Plex apps that did not need transcoding i able to see everything. Already search for this error on google, plex forums and the reason for this apparently is not having enough space on the plex drive for temporary transcoded file. So i se the command Source Code (22 lines) and get this output, it seams that i have space en all of the drives, any idea what could be…

• SoulSeek on OMV

jms - - General

The commands thar i ran to install the Soulseek was this Source Code (20 lines) At 339 the app started run.

• SoulSeek on OMV

jms - - General

Hi, Few days ago i downloaded SoulSeek to my OMV, to run via ssh with x11, when i for the first time i started it not run says that need some packages, i google it and found some commands to enable it, i did not have the commands to paste them here (one of them was to enable a new repo at repo's file). Today wen i went at the update tab e get allot off them and i get this error, so i update from terminal, update with no error but on the update tab it shows the same updates. postimg.org/image/cug…

• Where Download PlexPass Updates

jms - - Plugins

Hi, i'm a plexpass user and to make updates on my server i need do download them manually and them upgrade the system, since the latest update i'm not able to find the newest packages tho download, i usually download packages from here (shell.ninthgate.se/packages/de…l/main/p/plexmediaserver/) but since 26/02 there is no updates on this page, can some one tell me where i find them.

• From USB to SSD

jms - - General

Hi, Today o put an 32GB SSD on my OMV as OS driver and with clonedrive and gparted i clone the old boot driver (Sandisk 3.0 16GB) to the SSD, now i have enabled the flahmemory plugin and running SSD, can i keep it enabled or is best remove?

• Strange thing happens with boud0 and eth0

jms - - Network

there is the output Source Code (59 lines)

• Strange thing happens with boud0 and eth0

jms - - Network

Hi, Today i received my 4 port network card (HP NC365T) an i installed it on my omv with all 4 interfaces at bound0 try 802.3ad (i have a managed switch (DGS-1216T) that configured port mirroring) every thing works fine wen i have my onboard ethernet plugged in for example on eth0 i have IP 192.168.1.128 and on bound 192.168.1.140. On my desktop when i access to 192.168.1.140 every thing works great but only if the eth0 is connected, if i disconnect the eth0 the ip of boud0 don't reply. Also try…

• Network Card Bound

jms - - General

Hi, Today e received my HP PCI-E NC364T network card, after a long time configuration it on OMV the OMV on bound interface with 4*1Gbps port only show 1000Mb/s speed at dashboard, when i configure it also change the MTU to 10240, again it only shows 1500, is this configured with my setting or i need to do something else.

• SSD cache

jms - - General

Hi, I have an old 32 GB ssd that i'm not using, i has thinking to put it on my OMV setup and make it work as a cache drive, when i write to any share i was writing to the SSD, and them the OMV in background will move the data to the correct HDD it self. there is any solution available?

• CUPS Cloud Printing issue

jms - - Plugins

thanks @tekkb but i was not able to solve the problem, so i remember that i had my old USB drive with OMS so i restored the server from there, problem solved now works as before