Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Quote from "tekkbebe": “Did you try post I gave you. Make root delay like 10.” I think my problem is different. Because I have no way to access the command line. I believe that is even before the system call. I have an idea now, do not know if it is possible. If I install Grub in HD connected to SATA port, and he called the system on the external HD. Is it possible?

• Quote from "ryecoaaron": “What motherboard are you using?” Im using a old notebook. My usage is simple, just run miniDLNA, transmission. I'm trying to install the cups server, as the Nas4Free is giving me nightmares. Tested the virtualized OMV and everything ran like a charm. Quote from "subzeroin": “I had some similar problem caused by using an USB 3.0 port with Squeeze. You're not providing any specs or anything so I'm just guessing. ” This computer has USB 2.0 ports. I think that's not the pr…

• Hi guys, I'm upgrading my system using NAS4fFree for Openmediavault. Always used the system installed on an external USB drive normally. The BIOS supports booting from USB drives and I always used Nas4free booting from External drive, but was unable to initialize the OMV starting the USB. The bootloader is not loaded and the bios reports that there is no operating system. I tried booting another computer with this HD and boot goes smoothly, means that grub is installed correctly. Have I disabled…