Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 413.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What??? Was auch immer du da nun gemacht hast... Aber dann kanst du den TVH Container ja direkt mit PUID und PGID konfigurieren. Ich habe mir beispielsweise über die OMV-Weboberfläche einen User „elfriede“ angelegt, der die User-ID 1000 automatisch vom System erhalten hat. Dann habe ich mir noch eine eigene Gruppe „family“ gebaut, die die Group-ID 1000 hat. Dann habe ich meinen User „horst“ angelegt, der dann folglich die User-ID 1001 erhalten hat. Beide User habe ich über das OMV-WebInterface d…

• Moinsen, mir ist gerade noch eingefallen, dass du auch andersherum vorgehen könntest. - Du legst dir auf deiner OMV Maschine einfach einen User "tvheadend" mit der User-ID "911" und der Gruppenzugehörigkeit "users" an. Dafür müsstest du lediglich folgenden Befehl auf der Command Line ausführen: useradd -u 911 -o -g users tvheadend - Nun musst du noch die Berechtigungen deines "recordings" Verzeichnisses mit folgendem Befehl anpassen: chown 911:100 -R /media/c67575bc-8b36-40f2-9876-77cd997dc2e2/N…

• OK, es gibt die Möglichkeit beim Einrichten des Docker Containers in OMV 2 Variablen mitzugeben. Schau mal unter folgendem Link im Kapitel "User / Group Identifiers": hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/tvheadend/ Mit "PUID" und "PGID" kannst du User und Group im Docker Container vorgeben. Dafür musst du meiner Ansicht nach wie folgt vorgehen: - Docker Container beenden - Owner des config-Ordners über die Command Line in OMV anpassen: chown 1000:100 -R /media/c67575bc-8b36-40f2-9876-77cd997dc2e2/NASDis…

• Puuh, schwierig, so aus der Ferne. Ich probiere es mal. - Wenn du dich per SSH mit deinem OMV-Server verbunden hast, gib mal folgendes auf der Command Line ein (Das müsste das Ergebnis sein, was du zuvor gepostet hattest): ls - l /media/c67575bc-8b36-40f2-9876-77cd997dc2e2/NASDisk1/TVHeadend2 - Danach folgendes: ls - l /media/c67575bc-8b36-40f2-9876-77cd997dc2e2/NASDisk1/TVHeadend2/recordings - Wenn das dann zu dem Fehler "ls: cannot access '/media/c67575bc-8b36-40f2-9876-77cd997dc2e2/NASDisk1/T…

• Moinsen, das sieht so weit schon gut aus. Zeig Mal den Output von: ls -l /media/c67575bc-.../NASDisk1/TVHeadend2 (... bitte vervollständigen). Ich habe die Vermutung, dass der vom TVHeadend Docker verwendete Default-User keine Berechtigungen hat. Berechtigungen des rec-Verzeichnisses kannst du mit chmod und chown auf der command line anpassen. Lies dich da mal ein. Ich kann dich da auch unterstützen, wenn du mir den Output von oben zeigst. Viele Grüße

• Upgrade Debian 9 and 4.x

hoppel118 - - Updates/Upgrades

When you change the lines to the described, it should work: Upgrade Debian 9 and 4.x Regards Hoppel

• Very good news!!!

• WOW, this is perfect! Thank you so much @votdev I am writing this message by tapatalk! Regards Hoppel

• Ok, I have to think about it, when I have a little bit of spare time. Thanks

• Ok, thanks for confirmation. At the moment I am at backports kernel 4.16. There are always little changes for my digital devices dvb tuner card from kernel 4.13 to kernel 4.17. So I would like to use kernel 4.17 to get most stability and most features for my dvb card. But maybe the proxmox kernel 4.15 holds the most relevant changes I need. Will check that. Thank you!

• Is here anybody using kernel 4.17 in combination with zfs? Any problems? Regards Hoppel

• Hi, did you recognize any problems with zfs after a week of using kernel 4.17? Regards Hoppel

• @ryecoaaron Thanks, but it's hard for me to stay updated. I am still only online here, if I need to know something. @ellnic Any news about your experience with that workaround in daily use? Regards Hoppel

• Two month' later... I am not present at the omv forum, since the plugin is off! Any news about the tapatalk integration? Please, reactivate the tapatalk plugin again. Thanks and regards Hoppel

• Yes, after clearing the browser cache, I can see the section „proxmox kernel“. Well done, thanks!

• Check, got an error message while editing my post to add the tapatalk link. Will do the same again in this new post. EDIT: Adding the following link: tapatalk.com/groups/tapatalksu…d-t39820-s30.html#p208143 EDIT2: The post is under administration now, got the error message again, see the following screenshots: forum.openmediavault.org/index…ac14d40f71a7cd918b2526935 forum.openmediavault.org/index…ac14d40f71a7cd918b2526935 Maybe also a security feature? I used the mobile web browser. Regards Hopp…

• Quote from votdev: “I will collect the logs asap. ” Hi Volker, any news about this? Howdy wrote that you don’t have access to the server logs: tapatalk.com/groups/tapatalksu…d-t39820-s30.html#p208143 Anything else that can be done here? It’s really hard for me to stay up to date. I would like to see the tapatalk support again. Thanks and regards Hoppel

• Hi guys, all the 8 disks got resilvered at the weekend. No problems at all. ZoL worked as expected. The resilvering for the first replacements from 4TB WD Red to 10TB WD Red took about 24 hours. It speeded up with every disk replacement. The last disk resilvering needed 15 hours. So the complete replacement of all 8 disks took a little bit more than a week. The pool expanded when the last disk got resilvered automtically (autoexpand=on). So, every thing is nice and performs as expected, but a li…

• @Blabla Read five posts from here, I asked the same: Is ZFS supported in Kernel 4.13-4.15? For me it worked in under 5 seconds. Regards Hoppel

• Hi guys, today I am resilvering my sixth disk. Checked the issue that the "section "Storage - ZFS" in omv webui is not working after some hours of resilvering". It's not hours. After 7 minutes of resilvering it's already not reachable. I use latest openmediavault 4.1.7, backports kernel 4.16, openmediavault-zfs 4.0.3, zfs-0.7.9-3. Maybe someone can verify, if it is a general behavior or if it's related to my setup? Thanks and regards Hoppel