Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• RAID on VM

alexpad - - RAID

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Nope, there is no point in creating a raid array if all of the vmdks are on the same drive. There is no way to create a raid array on ESXi. You have to use a hardware raid controller. ” Thanks. Yes I know that I will have to use the hardware raid controller from the HP Microserver Gen8. Because is more for testing the ESXi and the OMV3 will be used for NextCloud and for some share folders, I think it makes no sense at all to create a RAID and lose the 1TB HDD. I will have…

• RAID on VM

alexpad - - RAID

Hi, I am new in this so maybe I will ask a stupid question, but searching the forum I didn't find the answer. I have installed OMV3 on a VMWare ESXi 6.5 and on this server I have 2 x 1T HDD that are not in RAID Now I want to assign some HDD for OMV3, but don't know if it makes sense to make a RAID in OMV. If I add 4 x 100GB virtual disk from the same physical to OMV and create a RAID 10 for example will it help me? From my logic makes no sense if the physical disk will crash on 4 virtual disk wi…

• NextCloud Installation Q & A

alexpad - - General

Sorry for the many posts. Problem with browsers

alexpad - - General

Quote from tinh_x7: “Ensure that you do not enable any default server option on, and only use ssl is disabled. Can you post your server settings (step 1f) ? ” forum.openmediavault.org/index…dae2b14a1285dfda184cdab26forum.openmediavault.org/index…dae2b14a1285dfda184cdab26 I will check later the nginx settings, maybe I will find something.

alexpad - - General

Quote from tinh_x7: “Ensure that you do not enable any default server option on, and only use ssl is disabled. Can you post your server settings (step 1f) ? ” forum.openmediavault.org/index…dae2b14a1285dfda184cdab26forum.openmediavault.org/index…dae2b14a1285dfda184cdab26 add_header Strict-Transport-Security "max-age=15768000; includeSubDomains; preload;"; add_header X-Content-Type-Options nosniff; add_header X-Frame-Options "SAMEORIGIN"; add_header X-XSS-Protection "1; mode=block"; add_header X-…

alexpad - - General

@tinh_x7 NC is the only web server that I am running. From your original settings I have changed the setting: fastcgi_param HTTPS off; after this it started working. I also used the OwnCloud codes that you have provided but still the HTTPS need's to be off. So for me it's not working in case that HTTPS redirect is ON. Thanks, you made it working. Other topic will be, in case that I will have a SSL Certificate and I want to enable HTTP do you think will work if I change back to on? But until then…

alexpad - - General

Default Config is disabled. I also have removed the port 90 from config.php and clear the histories and cookies. I also installed a new VM to see from there if is working. Still the same result. I didn't added any additional codes to the vhost. I have a default config of OMV installed on a proxmox. After install I made just the updated and installed the extras. I have tested also OwnCloud and it was working for OwnCloud.

alexpad - - General

Trusted domains should be fine as I am using for now just internal network. PHP Source Code (16 lines)In Chrome I have this error: The 192.168.0.192 page isn’t working 192.168.0.192 redirected you too many times. - Try clearing your cookies. ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS In Firefox same ... too many redirects And this in Safari: forum.openmediavault.org/index…dae2b14a1285dfda184cdab26 I tried several times to install again and again, also OMV I have removed and configured again. I used also more VM and…

alexpad - - General

Hi, I have followed all your steps until step nr. 8 but now, after the installation is done, and I want to login I get the error in Chrome Safari and Firefox that the login page loops (redirects). What should I change to stop this loop?