Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• *UPDATE DOCKER Pi-HOLE*

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from jollyrogr: “ Which RPi were you using? Can't imagine Pi-hole needs much in the way of resources. There are other more powerful SBC's available now that might work better... ” Rpi2 or 3. Don’t remember. My mac mini does other things as well. I have more powerful SBCs too (rockpro64, renegade, odroid-c2, etc). I could also run it in a vm on my ESXi server. I may switch someday but I feel more comfortable running infrastructure stuff on x86 boxes.

• Cant mount XFS

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from valar morghulis: “But i dont get why there were so many entrys the OMV wipefs only showed 1 entry thats why they "regenerated" after delete ” OMV is using util-linux 2.29 which is much older. I would guess deleting each one in OMV would have eventually fixed it.

• Increasing Raid1 filesystem size

ryecoaaron - - RAID

yep

ryecoaaron - - RAID

I should have noticed you were working with a devicemapper device and that is was either encrypted or using LVM. You have resized the array and device but now need to resize the luks container with cryptsetup resize. Then you can resize the filesystem.

• This isn't causing the issue but I don't see the bootable flag set on your root partition. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be writeable but I would boot systemrescuecd and wipe the ssd with: wipefs -a /dev/sda dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda bs=1M count=1000 conv=fdatasync status=progress Then try again. Maybe there is something wrong with the ssd?

• Cant mount XFS

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from valar morghulis: “command not found it says but i guess i never had that drive in zfs format ” Strange that there is a zfs signature on it then. Not sure why it keeps coming back either. I can't replicate any of this on my test VM.

• Cant mount XFS

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from valar morghulis: “when i erease one the next is generated it changed the letter from 0x3a38177f000 to 0x3a38177e000 ” What is the output of: zfs list

ryecoaaron - - RAID

What is the output of: fdisk -l /dev/md-0 lsblk /dev/md-0

• Cant mount XFS

ryecoaaron - - General

Then ananas was probably correct. wipefs -o 0x3a38177f000 /dev/sdc wipefs -o 0x3a38167f000 /dev/sdc1

ryecoaaron - - RAID

Quote from trey.merkley: “For the filesystem, and thanks for the reply. I just tried that, but when I click on the resize button, it shows the warning, refreshes the list of filesystems a couple of times, and nothing changes. ” Assuming it is ext4, you could try resize2fs from the command line.

ryecoaaron - - RAID

Quote from trey.merkley: “the webclient still is showing the former size, ” For the array or the filesystem? If the array is now 2tb, you need to resize the filesystem.

• Install Debian stretch first and then OMV Install OMV4 on Debian 9 (Stretch)

• Cant mount XFS

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from valar morghulis: “no doestnt shows up ;/ ” As mentioned by ananas, what is the output of: wipefs -n /dev/sdc wipefs -n /dev/sdc1

• Cant mount XFS

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from ananas: “I had to download and compile "util-linux-2.32" as the onboard wipefs told me it had removed the ZFS signatures, but it hadn't. ” Interesting. Hopefully that works. If someone doesn't want to compile a new version, I would boot systemrescuecd since it includes utl-linux-2.32

• This is a cert issue on your system. I have seen this plenty of times but still don't know what causes it or what fixes it. What is the output of: sudo update-ca-certificates If no certs are updated then maybe (this hasn't worked before though): sudo apt-get install --reinstall ca-certificates

• Cant mount XFS

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from valar morghulis: “XFS_repair runs through without errors with the L argument ” Does it show up in blkid now? Any messages in dmesg? Does it show up if you reboot?

• *UPDATE DOCKER Pi-HOLE*

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from flmaxey: “So ARM architectures run in Virtualbox VM's? ” Nope. qemu yes but not all that great. Quote from jollyrogr: “I can't imagine a better way to do it other than using an actual raspberry PI. ” I run pi-hole on an old mac mini running Ubuntu 18. Much faster and more stable than an RPi that I initially tried.

• Cant mount XFS

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from valar morghulis: “it is running on Proxmox VM with PCI sata Passthrough but tried it without Proxmox on a Standalone Omv4 install with the same results that the xfs isnt showing up ” Well, it isn't an OMV issue. I have a system with four xfs drives in it. I would run xfs_repair /dev/sdc1 You might need to add the -L argument as well.

• youtube-dl command Line

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from drwhowhogrub: “Does anyone know if the downloader plugin is able to be used via the command line via ssh? ” Technically, yes but not easy. It just uses youtube-dl, aria2, or curl. It would be easier to use those utilities if you are using the command line. Quote from drwhowhogrub: “I have used youtube-dl on Ubuntu servers before and can do what I am trying to do but is this possible to on OMV? ” You are overthinking this too much. The plugin is just a web interface for the utility you…

• Cant mount XFS

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from valar morghulis: “With blkid the sdc 4TB xfs is not metioned ” This is why you can't mount it. What kind of system? What kernel?