Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Assign domain name to OMV

macom - - General

Then you need to configure DynDNS to map your current IP to the domain. Once that is available you can forward an external port of your domain to OMV on your router. This might also help: Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced

• FTP ZUGANG PROBLEME ÜBER INTERNET

macom - - FTP

Quote from skorpi08: “Weiß nur grad nicht warum SFTP überhaupt installiert und aktiviert ist. ” SFTP basiert auf SSH und der Service läuft standardmäßig auf OMV. Sonst könnt man sich nicht per terminal mit OMV verbinden.

macom - - FTP

Versuch mal mit Filezilla über SFTP zu verbinden. Dazu braucht der FTP server auf OMV nicht zu laufen. Der user muß nur in der SSH Gruppe sein. PS: beim Editieren von Linux System-Dateien unter Windows muß man vorsichtig sein. Klappt nicht mit jedem Editor ohne Probleme. PPS: geht es dir eigentlich um den Zugang übers Internet, oder aus dem lokalen Netz?

• Assign domain name to OMV

macom - - General

In the GUI of OMV in network/general you can set a domain name. Not sure if this does what you want.

• OMV fails starting the web server

macom - - General

Quote from Ayv014: “Well even the etcher told me that the burning was correct i'm going to check it. Not sure how but i'll take a look. ” Etcher tells you that the buring was correct. But it cannot tell you if the image was correct. For this you have to check the MD5 checksum. nextofwindows.com/5-ways-to-ge…of-any-file-in-windows-10 for login: admin/openmediavault is for the GUI root/openmediavault is for terminal/console

• Shared HDD suddenly goes missing

macom - - General

Quote from geaves: “ssh into the Pi and do fdisk /dev/sda this will give the partition table on that disk ” fdisk seems to have some limitations; from the man page: "fdisk doesn't understand GUID Partition Table (GPT) and it is not designed for large partitions. In particular case use more advanced GNUparted(8)."

macom - - General

Have you checked the SHA1 or MD5 key after download to make sure the image is not corrupted? Quote from Ayv014: “See 'systemctl status nginx.service' for details. ” What is the output of that? Edit: have just seen you have issues using SSH. But you have a diplay, so why not use a keyboard.

• Quote from indragm: “I wish I could use my pine64 ” Why not?

macom - - General

Did the RPi have network connection during the first boots?

• How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool

macom - - General

Update your system. Should be fixed then.

macom - - FTP

Poste mal einen Screenshot von Filezilla

• Wenn du in OMV eine feste IP einstellst, mußt du die IP von deinem Router als DNS Server eintragen. Ggf. zusätzlich noch einen weiteren DNS server, z.B. 8.8.8.8 oder 1.1.1.1 forum.openmediavault.org/index…82058b684100ab46fe34259bc

• Du kannst übrigens den Text aus Putty kopieren und im Forum einfügen. Läßt sich DEUTLICH besser lesen. Sobald der Text in Putty markiert ist, wird er in die Zwischenablage kopiert und kann von dort eingefügt werden. Am besten mit der Funktion Code oder Spoiler aus der Forum-Software.

• Was passiert, wenn du apt-get update ausführst? Wenn es fehler gibt, deutet das auf Probleme mit DNS hin. Falls nicht, war vielleicht der Server gerade nicht verfügbar.

• I had to add ntlm auth = yes to the extra options of the settings of SMB/CIFS. I think that is one point which is not included in the how-to. However, there seems to be a better way: bgstack15.wordpress.com/2017/1…ntlm-for-windows-clients/

• Have a look at this how-to [HOW-TO] Connect to OMV SMB shares with Windows 10 - Remote Mount Update - 5/19/18 and at the SMB/CIFS section of the forum.

• HDD Spindown Issues

macom - - General

Please post /etc/default/hd-idle and the output of blkid, just to double check the UUIDs. Maybe you can also try to put only HD_IDLE_OPTS="-i 600" to spin down all drives after 10min. OS drive will not spin down anyway.

• HDD Spindown Issues

macom - - General

Might be helpful to post /etc/default/hd-idle What is the output of systemctl status hd-idle?