Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• Everytime I create shared folder I get following error. Source Code (1 line)I don't understand what I do wrong?

• i cant get mine to work but maybe you will have a better luck. apt-get remove --purge virtualbox apt-get update apt-get upgrade apt-get dist-upgrade -u apt-get upgrade *reboot* then reinstall

• i had to upgrade my kernal header and image to get virtualbox installed. That fixed the install issue but now I can't VNC into any of my machine. LOL! I am about to reload 4.0.14 and see if I can get better results there. If I do I will post my steps.

• Oh, no that is the command to get the latest header and image. But I found this didn't fix my virtual box issue.

• Quote from caseyj: “Source Code (1 line)=?? ” im sorry i dont understand?

• VirtualBox plugin errors

digitalbots - - Plugins

I can not install headers. this is what i get. $ apt-get upgrade Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done Calculating upgrade... Done The following packages have been kept back: linux-image-amd64 what can i do to fix this?

digitalbots - - Plugins

sorry for reply but hit character limit When i try to reinstall i get this error Source Code (41 lines)i need help i have reinstalled OS many time still can not get this to work

digitalbots - - Plugins

Hey again guys. I get the following error everytime i open on OMV 4.x gui "OMV\Config\DatabaseException: Failed to execute XPath query '/config/services/virtualbox" I click on show details and i get the following Source Code (13 lines)

• FIXED. Here is the steps. 1) Install OMV 4.x 2) Boot into OMV and do the following apt-get install -t stretch-backports linux-{image,headers}-amd64 3) thenapt-get update && apt-get upgrade 4) do the normal steps to install virtualbox and it works now...... ####these steps load 4.17.0 all tutorials i see where this plugin works they are on 4.16. Even though the machine will boot now. I can not turn the machine off. and after every reboot the virtualbox gives errors and detaches from the vm's i cr…

• welp. Did the install for the 18th time, and exported the install logs. found this gem burred in the logs "WARNING: The character device /dev/vboxdrv does not exist. Please install the virtualbox-dkms package and the appropriate headers, most likely linux-headers-amd64. You will not be able to start VMs until this problem is fixed." i then did the following Source Code (8 lines)so I can not update the headers. I do think I am stuck.

• So i tired all 3 flavors of 4.x and the last build of 3.x and I can not get this plug in to work at all. I am going to say there is something going on with my box. which is a shame because I really wanted to us VM's on OMV

• VirtualBox : import

digitalbots - - Plugins

I am getting errors as well. I am not sure if this is because I am running 4.x of OMV or not. But I plan on downgrading to 3.x OR installing via the command line. If either way works I will let you know.

• Hello all, I am very new to this plugin but i installed it via OVM-Extras. I then tried to make a VM just to test it out. But as soon as I start the vm I get a error can anyone help? Source Code (106 lines)

• So this is what happened. Last night I was watching shows on the OMV server via Plex app. I started to get errors that the media can not play. No biggie some times I need to do a update because I am a couple of revisions behind. Did a apt-get update and the command hung. So i figured maybe the cache is full, this box hasn't been rebooted in months so that is possible. I rebooted the box and go the following screen. iBhGfp I am going to take that my sda1 drive which is where OMV is installed has …

• so i have tried a little bit of everything. So on the OMV server I sshed over to my ubuntu box. I also from my ubuntu box sshed over to the OMV server. When i run the rsync from the OMV gui i get the following. Please wait, syncing <harold@192.168.211.45:/home/harold/test> to </srv/dev-disk-by-id-md-name-openmediavault-USB4bay/idrive> ... OpenSSH_6.7p1 Debian-5+deb8u3, OpenSSL 1.0.1t 3 May 2016 debug1: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh/ssh_config debug1: /etc/ssh/ssh_config line 19: Applying o…