Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• Docker containers with VPN

gaelic - - Plugins

You should do a check from the "outside": torguard.net/checkmytorrentipa…ddc9c964f9699b74e19c8b995

gaelic - - Plugins

You should check if deluge is now really connecting via vpn.

gaelic - - Plugins

I will post an example configuration today (or maybe tomorrow).

• Can you post the configuration for nginx? I guess the problem is somewhere there ... Thanks.

gaelic - - Plugins

Quote from Jonatron: “ Is it better to run nginx in a container or via the official plug-in? ” You have to run nginx as a container to access the other containers using the vpn container ...

gaelic - - Plugins

Hi. It is possible, but it is a bit of a problem if you stop / start your openmediavault box frequently. My setup looks like this: - openvpn-client container (dperson/openvpn-client) - transmission container - jackett container - sonarr container - nginx container to provide access to transmission/jackett/sonarr 1. setup of the openvpn-client (name vpn, networkmode: bridge) 2. setup transmission with extra option: -net=container:vpn this means that transmission connects through the container vpn…

• ECC Usage and Recommendations

gaelic - - General

Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from gaelic: “I assume 1 Bit are corrected by the Kernel itself. (true/false?) But what happens if a 2 Bit Error occurs which is only detectable but not correctable? ” The 'kernel' doesn't even notice when single bit errors are corrected (happens one layer below) and what happens when uncorrectable errors occur largely depends on where the bit flip happens (can be everything from minor data corruption over application weirdness to kernel panic). ECC DRAM without monito…

gaelic - - General

Quote from gderf: “Quote from gaelic: “What happens when an Error occurs, given that ECC is only capable of detecting an Error, but not correcting it? ” What is the basis for this statement? Can you cite a reference please? ” Sorry, I was too hasty there: I assume 1 Bit are corrected by the Kernel itself. (true/false?) But what happens if a 2 Bit Error occurs which is only detectable but not correctable?

gaelic - - General

Hello. I was reading some threads here about ECC Hardware and about which hardware supports ECC. But I never found information about how OMV utilises present ECC? Can anyone give me a hint about that, given that: - I have capable hardware with ECC support - ECC is active/enabled (Hardware/BIOS) - ECC is active/enabled (Kernel) What happens when an Error occurs, given that ECC is only capable of detecting an Error, but not correcting it? Thanks in advance.

• Quote from ness1602: “I'm still for x64 platform,only because of performance. ” I'm with you, but not (only) because of performance reasons. I'm cured of ARM, because every vendor and manufacturer develops it's own closed source drivers, which means especially for Linux that there is almost no development for old platforms and a quite stale one for active platforms. I've tried quite a few lately (inlcuding the Cubox, Odroid-C2, Vero 4k (S912 platform) and the all suck when it comes to drivers. I…