Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Quote from subzero79: “People should start getting familiar with portainer as the plugin will be archived for the next release of omv5. ” So, you plan to make the plugin just enable portainer or even less than that?

• Quote from PeteyBling: “Should I do the install procedure while the controller card and a HDD is connected or should I add the controller card later? ” You really should install OMV with no data disks connected. It doesn't matter if the card is in the system or not. The installer ISO uses the 4.9 kernel which doesn't seem to see the disk as well.

• Quote from PeteyBling: “(Don't want to upgrade to OMV 4 at the moment.) ” This will make it tough. The card probably works on Fedora because it is using a newer kernel. Upgrading to OMV 4.x would get you that newer kernel.

• Nginx plugin suggetion

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

4.0.3 has the change and is in the repo now. You may notice that it is only enabled when ssl is enabled. I did this because I got the impression that no browsers support http/2 without ssl.

• crash omv-mkconf and omv-update

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from foresthus: “after the try mentioned by ryecoaaron, I had to install my nas again. Nothing was working after that. It was not that much work to do. ” The command I gave you should not have done anything wrong. Your system was borked already. Quote from foresthus: “Therefor there is still someting not ok with python3.5. ” As posted many times on this forum, this is a bug in the python package but it doesn't affect anything other than that message. The following will fix it: wget -O /usr…

• Quote from eskimos2000: “I had this file corrupted: File "/usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py, maybe this is the same? ” If you search the forum, you will find that the weakref error is not a problem and has nothing to do with the docker error. Quote from eskimos2000: “Ok what about failed docker installation? ” Did docker fail to install or enable? There is a big difference. Post the output of: dpkg -l | grep -E "docker|openm"

• OpenMediaVault-PXE Plugin

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Quote from GeorgeP: “for some unknown reason the lease network isn't coming up (its blank when pulled down) ” You have to have a static ip address for the system.

• Increasing Raid1 filesystem size

ryecoaaron - - RAID

Quote from trey.merkley: “As for the other question about converting to a btrfs system, should I post in a new thread? ” You don't have to. It would be easy to convert the filesystem to btrfs but actually use btrfs for pooling (replacing mdadm), I am pretty sure you would have to wipe the drives.

• Try clearing your browser cache. Are you sure the plugin installed correctly? What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep openm

• Quote from squ4nchy: “Do you have any further insights into a resolution for this issue? Is this cert issue only apparent on OMV 4.x? ” As I mentioned before, I don't know what causes this or how to fix it. It is not an OMV issue. It just affects some Debian and Ubuntu systems. You could search the web more but most of the suggestions on how to fix do not fix it.

• Because the pre-built domoticz packages require a version of SSL that is too old for OMV 4.x/Debian Stretch, I had to build the package. When compiling, I couldn't get the openzwave support to compile. I will look to see if it is compiling on a newer version.

• *UPDATE DOCKER Pi-HOLE*

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from jollyrogr: “ Which RPi were you using? Can't imagine Pi-hole needs much in the way of resources. There are other more powerful SBC's available now that might work better... ” Rpi2 or 3. Don’t remember. My mac mini does other things as well. I have more powerful SBCs too (rockpro64, renegade, odroid-c2, etc). I could also run it in a vm on my ESXi server. I may switch someday but I feel more comfortable running infrastructure stuff on x86 boxes.

• Cant mount XFS

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from valar morghulis: “But i dont get why there were so many entrys the OMV wipefs only showed 1 entry thats why they "regenerated" after delete ” OMV is using util-linux 2.29 which is much older. I would guess deleting each one in OMV would have eventually fixed it.

ryecoaaron - - RAID

yep

ryecoaaron - - RAID

I should have noticed you were working with a devicemapper device and that is was either encrypted or using LVM. You have resized the array and device but now need to resize the luks container with cryptsetup resize. Then you can resize the filesystem.

• This isn't causing the issue but I don't see the bootable flag set on your root partition. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be writeable but I would boot systemrescuecd and wipe the ssd with: wipefs -a /dev/sda dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda bs=1M count=1000 conv=fdatasync status=progress Then try again. Maybe there is something wrong with the ssd?

• Cant mount XFS

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from valar morghulis: “command not found it says but i guess i never had that drive in zfs format ” Strange that there is a zfs signature on it then. Not sure why it keeps coming back either. I can't replicate any of this on my test VM.

• Cant mount XFS

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from valar morghulis: “when i erease one the next is generated it changed the letter from 0x3a38177f000 to 0x3a38177e000 ” What is the output of: zfs list

ryecoaaron - - RAID

What is the output of: fdisk -l /dev/md-0 lsblk /dev/md-0

• Cant mount XFS

ryecoaaron - - General

Then ananas was probably correct. wipefs -o 0x3a38177f000 /dev/sdc wipefs -o 0x3a38167f000 /dev/sdc1