Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 113.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Maybe that'll help you help.nextcloud.com/t/cron-when-in-docker/11659/3

• Nginx plugin suggetion

Stramm - - Plugins

Amazing, thanks a lot. It's working like a charm and website delivery is a lot faster now with http2 (verified in FF dev console that it's really enabled ) You're the best

• Nginx plugin suggetion

Stramm - - Plugins

I'd like to suggest a function for the nginx plugin... a http2 enabler within the server tab so that the generated nginx config has the http2 in the listen command. Would be great as multiplexing may increase site delivery. Thanks for conisdering this and sorry if it's rude to ask.

• Warum per PN? Ist doch ein öffentliches Forum und alle könnten daraus lernen. Und was ist jetzt so speziell bei Deinem Setup? Ist halt ein Apollo Lake Board (Atom Nachfolger) (aktuellstes J4205) mit SSD an USB und 4SATA Discs? Hab das auch und ebenfalls mit dem Node 304. Trotzdem sollte man dazusagen, daß ECC nicht unterstützt wird.

• Omv ladet webinterface nicht

Stramm - - General

kannst ja mal versuchen sudo systemctl start nginx wenn nginx nicht starten will, gibt es einge Hinweise in der Meldung bzw. welche weiteren Tools Du ausführen kannst, um mehr Infos zu erhalten (journalctl) sudo systemctl status nginx zeigt den aktuellen Status von nginx an wenn Dein eingelogter User nicht in der sudoers group ist, kannst Du evtl. mit su zu root werden.

• Evtl. mal versuchen, RSync nicht über Dienste -> RSync zu verwenden, sondern RSync über die System -> Geplanten Aufgaben als root ausführen. Hier müss man den RSync Befehl leider händisch zusammenstellen.

• @henfri If you use rsanpshot in the rsync way for media files, then it's no protection from bitrot as they do not change and you only have one copy in your backup folder. But who cares as bitrot is not a (huge) problem for media files. Edit: Nevermind... of course rsnapshot protects from bitrot... facepalm

• @henfri I do not understand your rant against rsync. Both, rsync and rsnapshot have advantages and scenarios where they are best used. Imho rsync is excellent for data that doesn't change often (especially media files like movies, photos and music). Rsnapshot is excellent for documents cause of the versioning. Quote from henfri: “ A real live example from some days ago: My wife cleaned up here Documents folder including the folder "Photobooks". She thought it was a duplicate and deleted it. But …

• Efficient low cost home made NAS

Stramm - - My NAS Build

I have to admit that I bought the 4205 cause the 3455 was out of stock. Usually patience is not one of my strength so I swallowed the pill and invested 15€ more. And the little advantage of the 4205 isn't worth the money. Edit: I see the difference in Italy is even bigger. So it's totally pointless to go for the 4205.

• Efficient low cost home made NAS

Stramm - - My NAS Build

Hope I'm allowed to answer as well Have a similar system with a ASrock J4205 ITX 1x8GB So-Dimm 8GB 1866 64GB SSD PicoPSU 90 60W Seasonic NT 3 WD Red (1x8GB, 2x4GB) Power consumption whilst the miner test 16 Watts without fans, HDs incl. (of course ssd) Memory performance: memcpy: 5070.5 MB/s (1.1%) memset: 5170.6 MB/s Cpuminer total scores (5 minutes execution): 18.84,18.83,18.82,18.81,18.80,18.79,18.78,18.77,18.74,18.70,18.69,18.68,18.67,18.66,18.65,18.64,18.56 kH/s 7-zip total scores (3 consec…

• NextCloud Installation Q & A

Stramm - - General

have you tried my version? Do you get same results with it? I've taken it from the official NC 13.0 instructions.

Stramm - - General

here's my working version: you need to adapt server_name to your domain. And in contraty to your settings gzip is enabled. Source Code (108 lines)

Stramm - - General

have you tried to change Source Code (1 line)to Source Code (1 line)

• Versuche doch mal über deine Mediahouse App einen Film wiederzugeben mit dem TV als Renderer (oder über den PC und die Emby Web GUI mit dem TV als output Ziel)

• Homemade Nas

Stramm - - My NAS Build

Pico PSU ist sufficient for that system. I use a similar one. If there is no transcoding involved, the system is OK. However if you need on the fly transcoding, you need much more CPU (GPU) power. For your backup purposes have a look at the UrBackup plugin a well.

• Emby in a docker won't use hardware accelerated encoding here (Intel Quick Sync). I added the render node to the environment variabes and the video group to the gidlist (in my case 44). Is there anything else I can (need to) do to make it work?

• Files by samba very slow

Stramm - - Network

The 'it works for me answer' shouldn't express that it has to work for the thread starter as well without any additional try and fail. In fact I wanted to show the possibility to get the board working, to save some money cause there may not be the necessity to buy a new one. Your answer to the problem is much appreciated cause it shows a possible solution.

• Files by samba very slow

Stramm - - Network

I have the same board and no problems with smb speed. Bios power saving options are all enabled.

• MySQL Cron Job Error

Stramm - - General

That was my attempt to solve the issue... working so far daily mail with cron failed

• Advice on My documents...

Stramm - - General

I'm using Urbackup as well (for backup purposes) and rsync. However I have to admit that on windows the cygwin setup was a pain. Nevertheless it's working fairly well with a shell script that I run few times a day (cause with the rsync plugin it wasn't possible to realize my needs). WOL (if PC is sleeping) -> syncing the folders I need -> If PC was sleeping before the sync sending it back to sleep again.