Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• OMV4 DHCP DNS problem

Teddybee - - General

Update: If I change the Docker location to none instead of shared folder (in the docker plugin settings), everything works fine with the containers.

• OMV4 DHCP DNS problem

Teddybee - - General

Good evening, I have a problem when I want to overwrite my dns settings in omv. In my main NAS there are two partitions on my boot drive, so I had to put debian 9.4 up and install omv4 on it. (docker directory is on the second partition) When I go to omv's network card options, I wrote down 3 DNS server IP's, but after restarting the networking service or rebooting the NAS I see only my ISP's two DNS and the first one that I typed in. I tried it on another old machine with 1 hdd, installed omv f…

• Docker Issue - Sonarr and Deluge

Teddybee - - Plugins

@flmaxey: Thank you for your help, the binhex/arch-deluge container works flawless.

• Docker Issue - Sonarr and Deluge

Teddybee - - Plugins

Could somebody help me why OMV4 gives me these error messsages when I would like to run a deluge container in docker? (--net=host) client:217 Connecting to daemon at 127.0.0.1:58846.. client:220 Connection to daemon at 127.0.0.1:58846 failed: Connection was refused by other side: 111: Connection refused. rpcserver:378 Couldn't listen on localhost:58846: [Errno -3] Try again. Both of the linuxserver/deluge and binhex/arch-delugevpn images have this issue and the daemon doesn't want go online. Ano…

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

Teddybee - - Plugins

Thank you for the answer, it would be good to include this feature to the plugin. Docker don't allow the remote connection without TLS. For curl this needs to be used with TLS(port 2376 is a convention): curl https://$HOST:2376/images/json \ --cert ~/.docker/cert.pem \ --key ~/.docker/key.pem \ --cacert ~/.docker/ca.pem

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

Teddybee - - Plugins

Good afternoon all. I have a problem with docker-gui plugin. If I put this to /etc/default/docker, the docker gui doesn't show the images and containers: DOCKER_OPTS="-H=0.0.0.0:2376 --tlsverify --tlscacert=/root/docker_tls/ca.pem --tlscert=/root/docker_tls/server-cert.pem --tlskey=/root/docker_tls/server-key.pem" Could somebody help me to configure this for both working remote access and working gui as well? Probably the plugin can't connect with tls. I am using the latest OMV3 and docker-gui p…

• I used the get.docker.com/ script to install. It put the newest docker-engine up. PS: I just re-installed the docker with apt-get to show the errors that are similar to the original install with the script. (I assume it set the proper repo for me) apt-get install lxc did the same annoying error: insserv: Starting startupssrv depends on monit and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Max recursions depth 99 reached

• I would like to install docker on my NAS(standalone docker engine, not a plugin). Somehow the the script can't finish the installation properly. I got similar errors with LXC as well. OMV 3.0.30 (Hidden Content)

• 3.0.13 error

Teddybee - - Plugins

Good afternoon, I would like to enable the UPS plugin in OMW 3.0.13, but I got this error on enabled, save and apply: exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; systemctl start nut-server 2>&1': A dependency job for nut-server.service failed. (Hidden Content) The journalctl -xn shows this: (Hidden Content) Could somebody help me about that? All packages, plugins are updated.