Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The problem seems to be that the shared folder directory does not exist. AssertPathIsDirectory=/srv/dev-disk-by-label-NASDataDisk/Documents was not met

• Please post the output of Shell-Script (1 line)

• Are there any processes that are using the shared folder '/sharedfolders/VirtualMachines'? Maybe the virtual box plugin uses that directory (which is forbidden for plugins). I can not say anything about that because i do not maintain this plugin.

• What is the output if you execute the following commands: Source Code (3 lines)

• Can't create shared folder

votdev - - General

Hopefully this will be fixed in openmediavault 4.1.12, see github.com/openmediavault/open…5fe3d18030df52e8af77e6d63.

• If you're able to modify the file /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/systemd.d/sharedfolders according to the git commit you can test it on your system and report back if it fixes your problem.

• crash omv-mkconf and omv-update

votdev - - General

Report it here: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=libpython3.5-minimal;dist=unstable There is already an error report: bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=909521 Due the fact that this is reported 24 Sep 2018 it seems the Debian maintainer do not be in a hurry. If you comment the report it might increase the possibility that this bug gets more attention by the Debian project.

• Should be fixed in openmediavault 4.1.12, see github.com/openmediavault/open…5fe3d18030df52e8af77e6d63.

• Please post the output of the following commands: # systemctl cat sharedfolders-p.mount # ls -alh /srv # ls -alh /sharedfolders # blkid # mount

• Mistake in the documentation

votdev - - General

Fixed, see github.com/openmediavault/open…832c2d255f9d4672eae0e07bc.

• Error during packages update

votdev - - Updates/Upgrades

Quote from eskimos2000: “Hi there, I have just installed OMV 4 on my odroid C2, and during update after the first installation onn hte end of the procces I got error: Source Code (14 lines)Any suggestion what is it? ” You do not have to worry about that.

• Your installation is broken somehow, the pam_tally2 Debian package seems not to be installed. What system and platform are you using?

• SMALL GUI arrange bug in columns

votdev - - General

No problem. It's simply better to report the issues where it is expected by a developer. You can not assume that the plugin maintainer reads all posts here in the forum.

• You can set the environment variable OMV_MONIT_DELAY_SECONDS=30 (see github.com/openmediavault/open…diavault/mkconf/monit#L59) in /etc/default/openmediavault. After that you need to execute the following commands: Shell-Script (2 lines)

• SMALL GUI arrange bug in columns

votdev - - General

You should better report this here: github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plug…iavault-docker-gui/issues

• Error with static ip on rock64

votdev - - Network

I can't reproduce this in the Vagrant box used for testing and delevoping (based on AMD64), so i am sure the problems coming from the image. I don't know how this image is build and which customizations are done to the Debian system, so i am out at this point because everything seems to work on an official Debian system build via Vagrant.

votdev - - Network

Quote from Ciccius: “Quote from votdev: “Quote from Ciccius: “I also tried "omv-firstaid" to edit the network interface but got a nice error right after I choose option 1: ” Can not reproduce this issue ” How can I help you to debug this issue? Need some log files? If so, what files? Thanks! ” First question, are you up-to-date with the updates? I really can't reproduce this, either i'm setting up a static and DHCP interface. Are you using any backport packages? Maybe dialog has been changed in …

votdev - - Network

Can not reproduce the static ip issue except that i have to manually set the interface down to make 'systemctl restart networking' happy. But this seems to be a Debian problem that can't be solved by OMV. OMV5 is now using systemd for network configuration, so this issue should be fixed in future.

votdev - - Network

Quote from Ciccius: “I also tried "omv-firstaid" to edit the network interface but got a nice error right after I choose option 1: ” Can not reproduce this issue

votdev - - Network

Quote from zdelarosa00: “I also have this issue!, I'm thinking of moving to OMV 3.x now since I read your reply... I read your post and you clearly know a ton more, if you haven't figured out then I'm almost lost... I didn't want to start a thread in fear of mods saying this issue has been addressed but configuring network is a pain so far with my diy nas... I followed every step and troubleshooted everything, I even started configuring the admin page throught ethernet and yet this NAS distro do…