Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 868.

• Quote from flmaxey: “I use "restart always". (And using "restart always" does not prevent the user from manually stopping a container.) I have only one Docker, at the moment, but it restarts with the server without fail and it has an external link to the boot drive. Out of curiosity, what Dockers are you using? ” this ones:

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

raulfg3 - - Plugins

Quote from subzero79: “Portainer needs only two binds mounts, one for accessing the Unix socket and another one for making the settings persistent( the admin password). A guide should be enough, we shouldn’t need a plugin for making run a container, maybe omvextras to enable docker apt repo. The original version of the plugin worked like that. Iframe plug-ins are so omv1 ” sorry, but i'm playing last weeks with portainer, and there are things that i can do with it (s useful to monitor existing c…

• I configure it to "unless-stopped" and never have problems on restart, with the plus that I can stop and continue when I need (eg: watchtower is allways stooped until I decide to update containers, then I continue run, and when finish , stooped again until next week or so).

• SMALL GUI arrange bug in columns

raulfg3 - - General

Sorry, I see that is reported (issue 71), sorry for inconvenience. github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plug…ault-docker-gui/issues/71

• SMALL GUI arrange bug in columns

raulfg3 - - General

Hello, I detected in dockers plugin web GUI that arrange of columns (when you clic on it to arrange), do not work as expected, because it order column by number ( 1, 2, 3... etc), but do not check if are days, weeks or months, so it's not why i expected. Same for column size. eg:

raulfg3 - - Plugins

yes, is easy to depoly, but i need some time to manage.

• voted... pihole install

• Need help with reverse proxy setup

raulfg3 - - General

see my steps: need some help to configure Letsencrypt reverse proxy finally see this video: forums.unraid.net/topic/73278-…d-with-letsencrypt-nginx/ Perhaps can help you

• ok, finally works, I need to purchase my own domain (12€ in cost), and now it works. I use this usefull video as guide: forums.unraid.net/topic/73278-…d-with-letsencrypt-nginx/ all previous install (duckdns and letsencrypt), are needed, purchase of domain only do things easy.

• DOCKER - LIBRESONIC - No media file

raulfg3 - - General

your PUID or PIGD used in libresonic docker MUST have permisson to read/write in your shard music folder, please do it in webGUI user / groups).

• install OMV on my NAS with usb Key

raulfg3 - - General

install OMV from shel like described on Install OMV4 on Debian 9 (Stretch)

• Quote from javcsjc: “Hi @topi Thanks for the recommendation. I have seen many videos from @TechnoDadLife and they are all excellent. Probably I wasn't clear on my previous post but Watchtower is up & running. The only question I have is under Status, it constantly shows "Restarting (X # of seconds)". Why? Shouldn't it say it say something along the lines of "2 days and X hours"? From the Status, seems to me the docker keeps constantly re-starting. No matter what change I make in configuration...…

raulfg3 - - Plugins

I want to ask for a little update to docker GUI- actually in network you can add one new MacVlan Network, but only macVlan , not a new bridge network. I do not know why I can't add a new bridge network and need to do from CLI if GUI permit to creaate macVlans.

• Quote from javcsjc: “Thanks @geaves. Watchtower docker is installed. Do you know how it should run, bridge or host mode? Thanks! ” in the same mode that dockers that you need to watch , if all are in bridge mode, watchtower too, if are in host mode, watchtower too.

• 192.168.1.4:4080 is the normal IP that I use to connect ( 172.17.0.3 is the internal IP that docker assign to bridge mode), you can see it on network tab on docker GUI:

raulfg3 - - General

yes to all ( AMD64 and yes to copy paste from shell), but first post in forum if debian can install on your PC

raulfg3 - - General

Install OMV4 on Debian 9 (Stretch) and for debian: debian.org/distrib/ or: debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual

• I need help too. I try to use the attached file to access to mlnet docker on 192.168.1.4:4080 of course I'll try like the others that work: mydomain.duckdns.org/mlnet and give this response: forum.openmediavault.org/index…cf6315d7f89c7ba3a93720053 where 172.17.0.3 is the bridge IP of mlnet docker. What I need to modify to work? perhaps need to say to mlnet that have a working proxy?

• no. As I say I do not manage nginx so only can share my experience, and my steps are to use mydomain.duckdns.org/transmission and not transmission.mywebsite.com sorry.

• some updates, finally i modify /home/letsencrypt/nginx/proxy-confs/*.conf files to make work 2 services, wetty & transmission so I can access from outside to this sevices typing: mysubdomain.duckdns.org/wetty and mysubdomain.duckdns.org/transmission I atach my conf files to be revised for other users. PD: delete the last .txt in file, is only usefull to upload to this post.