Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• OpenVPN Install Error

Zwei - - Network

I've been trying to figure out how to set up OpenVPN for a while now so I can access my NAS from outside my network and upload files remotely. Installation is no problem, either through the OMVExtras repo or CLI, but as soon as I log in via WebGUI it gives me the following error log: Source Code (10 lines)This forces me to remove the package via SSH, or I can't make use of the WebGUI at all. How do I solve this?

• Usage of / @ 100% -- HOW?

Zwei - - General

Wasn't able to reset so I ended up re-installing the plugin, which has finally solved the problem. Thank you so much for your help!

Zwei - - General

This drive has been set up as Database Volume since I've set up Plex. On the HDD there's a Plex Library folder, however the last time it's been modified was in January '18. My theory is as follows: I had some problems with my HDD around that time and I remember solving it with the CLI. The current Database Folder reads /srv/dev-by-disk-by-lable-MyPassport/plexmediaserver. However, when I check File Systems it's named dev/sda1/ Could it be that, rather than using the HDD folder, Plex started down…

Zwei - - General

forum.openmediavault.org/index…c4b7635072d9a157abae5d52c

Zwei - - General

That makes sense. However, when I'm checking the Database Folder in Plex setup, it's located on my actual HDD. I assume that's the field you mention, right?

Zwei - - General

Source Code (11 lines)Then I did the same in /var/lib/ Source Code (44 lines) Seems like Plex is the problem. Why does it need so much space when the service isn't even running? And how do I solve it?

Zwei - - General

Hi all, I recently noticed my raspberry pi was unavailable on my network so I decided to check it out. I noticed it was running in emergency mode ad warned me that / is at maximum capacity. After some digging around on the forum I found a few commands to report back where the problem came from. Source Code (20 lines) As the problem seemed to come from /var I checked the folder, but it reports a different file size. Source Code (5 lines)Can someone help me figure this out?

• OpenVPN Setup

Zwei - - General

Quote from flist: “Quote from Zwei: “Hi all, I've had my RaspberyPi running OMV4 for a while. Recenty the OpenVPN plugin got released, and I'd like to use it to access my NAS even when I'm not connected to my own network. I've managed to setup the OpenVPN plugin, however, I'm struggling with the right configuration. I have already check most of the tutorials and posts, but I can't figure it out. This is my first time setting up a VPN connection to my own network, so I'd appreciate the help as I …

• Openvpn plugin on OVM4 ?

Zwei - - Plugins

It shouldn't. But it did. Don't know why. Either way, problem of installation solved, though I'm still having problems with configuration, as I've posted here. Any one able to help me out?

• OpenVPN Setup

Zwei - - General

Hi all, I've had my RaspberyPi running OMV4 for a while. Recenty the OpenVPN plugin got released, and I'd like to use it to access my NAS even when I'm not connected to my own network. I've managed to setup the OpenVPN plugin, however, I'm struggling with the right configuration. I have already check most of the tutorials and posts, but I can't figure it out. This is my first time setting up a VPN connection to my own network, so I'd appreciate the help as I can't seem to figure out the correct …

Zwei - - Plugins

Quote from David B: “Quote from Zwei: “Been waiting for this release a while. However, after installation of the plugin I get the following error. Error #0:OMV\Rpc\Exception: Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:140Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'getSettings', NULL, Array, 3) #1 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle() #2 {main} How do I solv…

Zwei - - Plugins

Been waiting for this release a while. However, after installation of the plugin I get the following error. Error #0:OMV\Rpc\Exception: Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:140Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'getSettings', NULL, Array, 3) #1 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle() #2 {main} How do I solve this?