Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• I reinstalled it three times. One fully update, one with only smb enabeled and another time with re-downloading the iso and re-creating the USB stick. Always same behavior. And, as there are others with the same problem, i doubt corrupt hardware or download.

• @octvcdrc this did the trick! Thanks! So, according to the link, there went something wrong during installation...hm...hash of the ISO files matched...hopefully, there are no further surprises.

• Inklusiver diverser Neustarts. Systemlog sagt auch: "smbd[1078]: Starting SMB/CIFS daemon: smbd" ..so server should be running...

• ifconfig: Source Code (16 lines)

• Domain names all ( network settings, smb and windows) on default settings "WORKGROUP". Windows error message is: "Auf \\192.... konnte nicht zugegriffen werden. Vergewissern Sie sich, dass der Name richtig geschrieben wurde. Möglicherweise besteht ein Netzwerkfehler." (Not able to access \\192.... Check the spelling of [the servers] name. Maybe there is a network error). Windows trouble shooting: "Die Verbindung wird von der Remotegerät bzw. der Ressource nicht akzeptiert." (Remote device or res…

• Exact same problem here. Upgrade from (a fine working) OMV 2.x to 3.0.79 via clean install. After the installation there were also some troubles updating to 3.0.80 via the web gui, but somehow managed it via ssh (at least i hope so). The OMV Server ist not visible in the windows network sektion, neither reachable over \\ip. Same for an android phone with total commander. Ping works. SSH works. DNS are set (tried the ip of my router an 8.8.8.8). ACL are set to the user and smb service. Tried with…

• No Playback with Emby - Plex works

ThatGuy - - Plugins

Hi Guys, atm i am trying to get Emby working. The problems is: All files occur in the library, but neither mp3s nor movies are able to be played. When clicking on play, the playback-controls at the bottom are appearing, but the playback-time ist stuck at 0:00. Pictures are working fine. So i guess it is not a permission-issue (in Plex works well with the same files...but cause of the lac of access control and accessibility via VPN, i would like to stick to Emby)? I tried it in different browsers…

• Installing OwnCloud 9

ThatGuy - - Plugins

Thanks for the link!

• Installing OwnCloud 9

ThatGuy - - Plugins

Hi Guys, consider me as beginner with Linux. I struggle with installing the latest version of OwnCloud. When I try to install OC via the OMV plugin manager, it installs version 6 of OC. What I tried: Upgrading manually vie the OC upgrade manual. Since i am on version 6 and the manual advises against skipping major releases in the upgrade process, this is a bit of a pain in the ass. Also, i would like to have OC managed in the packet manager for easy further upgrades...(apart from that the upgrad…