Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• How to share folders with Nextcloud

manne_sahne - - Plugins

Thank you. Now it works.

• Quote from MrC: “Remember to use the "Container path" as defined started the container. ” What do you mean? For what should I use the "Container path"? In the OMV Nextcloud Docker container there are two "Container path's": "/config" and "/data". Or has it something to do with the extra arguments: "--network my-net"

• How to share folders with Nextcloud

manne_sahne - - Plugins

Thank you MrC for your quick reply. I've already tried some settings but did't got it to work. I've tried it as follows: 1. Created users with the same username/password as the corresponding user in OMV 2. Created a "home" group and added users to it that should have access to their home folder in Nextcloud 3. Enabled the "External Storage" app 4. Went to Admin -> External Storage and added a new entry as follows1. Folder name: "NAS Home" 2. External storage: SMB / CIFS 3. Authentication: Log-in…

• I have installed OMV+Nextcloud based on the youtube tutorials of Techno Dad Life. In OMV i've enabled smb/cifs to get network access to the shared folders. What do I have to set up to get access to the same folders in Nextcloud?