Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• Hello kekec888, No, in fact I am leaving the adapter installed.

• OMV not working without graphics adapter

new4u - - General

Hello to everybody! I used to install OMV 2 and OMV 3 with a graphics card during the installation process, and removed it afterwards to save energy. All went well. 2 days ago, I installed on the very same platform a clean OMV 4, did all the updates and so on, and when removing the graphics adapter, the system boots until a certain point, but consequently refuses to accept logins via web-GUI or ssh (both not reachable at all). I compared the syslog-file when booting _with_ and _without_ installe…

• OpenVPN - push DNS

new4u - - Plugins

Thank you very much tekkb, I understand. Thank you for your support!!

• Hello, may I repeat my question: Did you recently re-locate or delete any of your folders? The background of my question is if you are experience this problem: bugtracker.openmediavault.org/view.php?id=1083

• Hallo Optimum, ein paar Gedanken: -- Hast du für Win 8.1 das update Nr. 2975719 installiert? Info-link: support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2976994 Download-link: microsoft.com/de-at/download/details.aspx?id=44055 -- Ist aus irgendeinem Grund Deine Win 8.1 IP-adresse irgendwo geblockt, zB von fail2ban? -- SMB- Port ist 445? -- Credentials in Win 8.1 ok? --

• Hello, Did you recently re-locate or delete any of your folders?

• OpenVPN - push DNS

new4u - - Plugins

Dear all, I tried several times again with campaigns.f-secure.com/router-checker/ and now get always correclty the DNS-servers from Austria when connected via OpenVPN. So it seems this was a hiccup either on side of OpenVPN or f-secure, because I cannot re-produce it anymore. Thank you very much for your help, I appreciate it a lot.

• OpenVPN - push DNS

new4u - - Plugins

Thank you for your quick reply again. I just tried to re-produce it exactly as I did before, and see now to my surprise the correct Austrian DNS-servers. I am not sure how this is possible, because when I created the initial post, I have seen my Austrian server but the Algerian (where I am located at the moment) DNS-Servers when I tested it with F-secure (link below). I assume my question is resolved, but since I have no explication for this, I put below what I actually already prepared for repl…

• OpenVPN - push DNS

new4u - - Plugins

Thank you for your quick reply tekkb. Sorry for not having expressed myself clearly enough. Regarding DNS-server: If I am using the OpenVPN-connection, it seems it is connecting to the server, but somehow seems to still use the local DNS-server. If I am mistaken, and the OpenVPN-server-DNS-entries are used, then of course this topic is resolved. Regarding VPN through SSH: Some countries who censor the internet also do deep-packet-inspection in order to determine if an OpenVPN-connection is estab…

• OpenVPN - push DNS

new4u - - Plugins

Dear Developers, First of all, thank you for making OMV such a valuable and versatile platform with your plug-ins. In particular I have a question to OpenVPN: Do you think it would be possible to enable in the GUI the pushing of DNS-servers to the client, and also using ssh or other methods to hide the OpenVPN-traffic, by using checkboxes in the GUI? The reasoning behind my question: If one needs OpenVPN-access in countries where the internet is censored, then usually one needs also uncensored/u…