Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 79.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It's 100% right what I said - You just say throw it out of the window if it does not work ... But I do not know how much money you have but it takes money to buy new ... - So it's an arogant pronunciation .You are very rude at times when people ask you nicely and that's a weird behavior. You can just say if you are tired of helping out rather than being rude.

• I have an installation now on a cloudshell2 (Odorid xu4) where I have a backup of the entire installation Can I remove the mountpoints on that installation and move this installation directly into Hc2? - When i remove mountpoint in webgui, are they removed completely so it does not conflict when I put the Sd card in Hc2?

• After I've done as you said, I get: /etc/cron.daily/openmediavault-check_locked_users: / sbin / pam_tally2: No such file or directory I do not understand when which pam_tally2 provides / Sbin / pam_tally2 But I can end up disabling notifications until I switch system to 2 X Hc2 and fresh installation

• I have purchased an Hc2 but wait to put this system up until I can afford to buy one more so I have a hard disk backup. But you might pick your money on a tree in the garden or?

• If the server goes down or the web interface is down or there are other errors, I also get notified of them or there are problems with a mount point or something else ... - That's useful knowledge I think? - Thanks for the help

• Tkaiser Can you tell me which file to add / sbin /? - I ask because I'm not nerd

• ryecoaaron not everyone has battery backup Maybe you should develop openmediavault on what the majority have and not what a few have. It would correspond to not making a user interface on windows because a few nerds can use it without. If bill gates did, I do not think many users will buy his product - since it is based on ease of use Now I'm sitting with a system I might need to reinstall for number 99 - It's not going to be fun - And as I said, the system can freeze by mistake and you may be f…

• When I run the command: "sudo armbianmonitor -v" Do I get the following output: It appears you may have corrupt packages. This is usually a symptom of filesystem corruption caused by SD cards or eMMC dying or burning the OS image to the installation media went wrong. The following changes from packaged state files were detected: /var/subsonic/transcode/ffmpeg /usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py ix.io/1nBa Since I'm not a Linux nerd, I can not use it for so much - Is my emmc card dead? I still disagree…

• Okay thanks for reply I'm not the big Linux nerd but you'll never get better if you do not try - Could the problem I have make problems elsewhere in my system if I do not choose and reinstall? I do not have an overview of how much this error relates "/etc/cron.daily/openmediavault-check_locked_users: pam_tally2: No such file or directory "

• Good for you - But do not think you can get it on Odroid products at all Or many other small arm servers

• The output of your command is: / Sbin / pam_tally2 I do not say I have a power failure often but once is enough with the system you have chosen to construct "This is a weakness of folder2ram and tmpfs in general" ... I think that an error in the system it can not cope with power cut off by accident as it creates many problems for your users. - Something else if you talk about large professional server center they have for most battery backup. But you can not expect home users to have the same op…

• Is it too difficult since I can not get an answer?

• I'm using Omv4 on an Odroiod xu4 - I received this message from the user ryecoaaron earlier on error mails: "It sounds like the system was powered off without going through the proper shutdown procedure that syncs the logs. This is a weakness of folder2ram (and tmpfs in general). If you create the directories/files that are missing in the email and then do a syncall, it should fix it." Why did you design a system that can not handle a power off by mistake? "I've said it several times but it's no…

• I'm getting this error on mail - And there are several other users in here who have asked how to fix the problem but no answer? - There must be a developer who knows how to solve the problem?: /etc/cron.daily/openmediavault-check_locked_users: pam_tally2: No such file or directory

• Error log

mrperfektone - - General

Gets this error when I try to do it: There always problems "Error #0:OMV\Rpc\Exception: Invalid RPC response. Please check the syslog for more information. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:186Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Exec', 'getOutput', Array, Array, 3)#1 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()#2 {main}"

• Error log

mrperfektone - - General

I do not think which command do you uninstall it?

• Mail notification ?

mrperfektone - - General

Hi sorry for the delay: I get this output on the command: "ii libpam modules: armhf 1.1.8-3.6 armhf Pluggable Authentication Modules for PAM ii libpam modules-bin 1.1.8-3.6 armhf Pluggable Authentication Modules for PAM Helper Binaries " I'm not Linux nerd but is it what it should be?

• Error log

mrperfektone - - General

I keep getting these errors logged every time I restart my box with openmediavault despite i restore the folders that the complain about it is missing. After restart, the problem will arise again. - It happened after the box was closed wrong because I lost the power. What is a permanent solution to this problem? I know that it's not good if openmediavault is not closed properly but that's what can happen to all servers by accident, so do not understand there is no permanent solution to the probl…

• monit alert

mrperfektone - - General

I have just updated openmediavault to the latest version on my device - And in order to not get trouble, I run the "Sync" command before restart ... But after restart, I get the following errors: "Execution failed Service php-fpm Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 07:53:15 Action: alert Host: odroidxu4stue Description: failed to start (exit status -1) - no output Your faithful employee, monit " "Does not exist Service php-fpm Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 07:53:14 Action: Restart Host: odroidxu4stue Description: p…

• Mail notification ?

mrperfektone - - General

I will get this by mail: /etc/cron.daily/openmediavault-check_locked_users: pam_tally2: No such file or directory Suggestions for what to do to fix it :)?