Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

• I have exactly the same topic, OMV boots until i connect 3 of my drives and with the last one it give the same screen .. I found the issue, simply i changed my grup entry since device was moved from /dev/sda to /dev/sdc .... Solved for me.. simply I booted from the stick to find out my device name...

• webdav : 413 Request Entity Too Large

badway - - Plugins

Had the same thing cross check the files again it seems that some updates have over written the data

badway - - Plugins

Hi Deejc, I think I fixed it you need to Change here /etc/php5/fpm/php.ini Source Code (2 lines) and you need to update the real conf file for the webdav located here /etc/nginx/sites-available/openmediavault-webgui Source Code (1 line) xxxx is your limit then via SSH run Source Code (2 lines) or restart Let me know, since I updated a lot of other files in the course of this . Have a nice Sync

badway - - Plugins

Did you try owncloud? It works for me but slow

badway - - Plugins

Did you manage to fix this, I can only upload large files using owncloud, but it is too slow.

• WebDAV??

badway - - Plugins

Hi, I have access to it via my mac and iphone but found this link maybe it would be of help, i didn't try windows yet I am facing another issue which is the file size limit, "request too large" when I need to upload big files.

• ATTN: ALL USERS HELP

badway - - General

Great work and support, Done.

• OMV disappear from the network

badway - - Network

It goes completely offline, no shares visible via PC / PI. I didn't try to Ping, I can't duplicate the issue. It happened twice for the last todays.

• OMV disappear from the network

badway - - Network

Hi All, I have a very strange issue since the last 2 days, my server is running almost since a year and everything was OK. I just lost the connection during copying my photos to the server over SMB and the server is off the network till I do a hard power down. Any ideas? Thanks

• Owncloud missing WebDAV

badway - - Plugins

Thanks for the tip, but I only needed to enable the external storage APP and then the shares appeared

badway - - Plugins

Any Tips, how to setup the shares?

badway - - Plugins

Ok, if I use admin I can't set any shares I can only do that from the OMV gui 2vbo5k1.png But they don't show up

badway - - Plugins

Hi tekkb, Thanks, as always quick and to the point :), everything works fine now, but when I add shares they don't show in the cloud, I think I am missing some ACL ?? any idea?

badway - - Plugins

I uninstalled the OMV app from owncloud and no difference, the message i get is the following "Your web server is not yet properly setup to allow files synchronization because the WebDAV interface seems to be broken. Please double check the installation guides", i didn't manage to get what I need to do.

badway - - Plugins

Hi All, After some errors getting the owncloud plugin to work on OMV1.x, after reinstallation, currently looks fine, but I get an error message that my current web server can't support sync due to some WebDAV missing setting. Any idea what am I missing? I have the latest 1.13 owncloud plugin installed. web server is opening but I don't see my shares thanks

• Great to know, really good work, keep it up.

• GUI corrupt with owncloud installation

badway - - Plugins

the NTFS was a temp Drive, will do a full reinstall after installing 2 extra drives. any recommendation for a status backup before playing with plugins?

badway - - Plugins

I just tried to install owncloud, pointed the data folder to a NTFS share, it gave me an error, tried to uninstall it with a lost GUI. tried some wrong scripts to remove it and finally the NTFS share is not working and simply owncloud as well doesn't work. should I reinstall from scratch....

badway - - Plugins

Thanks Here is the log ID yh2NZ6o3

badway - - Plugins

Hi David, Sorry, but I don't find anything under support, only links.