Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• Updating notifications parametres

jrios - - General

Hello, I have enabled email notifications and works well. Openmediavault sends alert emails. I have checked all system notifications (CPU usage, Load average, Memory usage, Process monitoring, Software updates) I like change the frecuency that openmediavault runs these scripts. For example if the CPU usage script sends a email because the CPU is at 99%, each minute sends a email, I like change this parameter for example to execute this script each 15 minutes or 30 minutes. In my imbox I have got…

• smbmount in OpenMediaVault 1.X

jrios - - CIFS/SMB

Hi, I have an personal script to syncronize the openmediavault folder to a remote computer (via cifs and I execute it via cron) and I use smbmount to mount remote folder. In Openmediavault 0.5.X works well, smbmount exists and I can use my script. I have installed a new openmediavault 1.X machine and I have seen that I can not install smbmount and use it. Do you know if it is possible use smbmount in a openmediavault 1.0.X? I suposse that I can change smbmount by mount -t cifs -o username=[user]…

• Scheduled jobs (Day of week)

jrios - - Updates/Upgrades

Hello, I like to execute a script only labour days (from monday to friday). When I use http gui I do not know to put it. Add a imagen to see it. Do you know if is it possible do it? If I use http gui I need create 5 scheduled jobs (one per day) to execute my script, but if I use crontab I have got only one line to execute the script. Source Code (2 lines) Do you know if is possible change the gui to include various day in a job?. One example when I use proxmox, I can create a backup job and I ca…

• Hello I have migrated from 0.4 to 0.5. I try to use the pluggins and I have do the next: From console I execute Source Code (1 line) Source Code (1 line) and its result Source Code (21 lines) I see in the http gui and the openmediavault-omvextrasorg 0.5.2 is installed but the OMV-Extras.org plugin is installed and empty (see attachment), and I can not see the extra plugging (transmission pluggin for example). I look the openmedia pakages with this command Source Code (13 lines) Do you know if I …

• Re: Deduplication in Openmediavault

jrios - - General

Thanks for the info.

• Deduplication in Openmediavault

jrios - - General

I see that freenas can use deduplication. In this URL doc.freenas.org/index.php/Hardware_Recommendations say that Quote: “If you plan to use ZFS deduplication, a general rule of thumb is 5 GB RAM per TB of storage to be deduplicated.” It is planed that openmediavault can use deduplicated in a future next version? Regards.

• Re: Mail when a torrent finish

jrios - - Plugins

Hello I have got a script to do this. This program uses sendemail software (caspian.dotconf.net/menu/Software/SendEmail/) To install in openmediavault I do this Source Code (1 line) If you use a gmail account to send email or your server needs TLS support you need install this software too Source Code (1 line) and Source Code (1 line) In my case put my script in /usr/bin/ Shell-Script (17 lines) You must do the script executable Source Code (1 line) It is possible to do acces to this sh file Sou…

• Mail when a torrent finish

jrios - - Plugins

Hi, I have the last version of openmediavalut and I have configurated the mail notification system and woks well. I have installed the transmission plugin and works well. I like that the machine send an email when a torrent download finished. I think that it is possible add in my openmediavault system. I have seen this url trac.transmissionbt.com/wiki/Scripts I have seen this script trac.transmissionbt.com/browse…mail-when-torrent-done.sh and I like to modify this script because use Source Code …

• Re: Grub on Proliant DL320 G6 fails

jrios - - General

Hello I have changed of USB and with this USB and USB with Unetbootin install it and runs well. Thanks for your help.

• Re: Grub on Proliant DL320 G6 fails

jrios - - General

HP Proliant DL320 G6 is a 1 U machine and it has four slots for sata disks. My idea is use four disks ( 2TB each), and then I like use a RAID 5 with these disks and then have got 6 TB of capacity more or less. My idea is use a USB to install the system to keep capacity disk. These are my tests. 1.- I download openmediavault_0.4_amd64.iso and openmediavault_0.4_i386.iso and I burn two CD, and I try to use to install the system. Both CD-ROMs say me Source Code (1 line) and the cursor is blinks. 2.…

• Grub on Proliant DL320 G6 fails

jrios - - General

Hello, I have a HP Proliant DL320 G6 (BIOS W07) This machine has got two sata hard disk and I try to use open media valut on this machine. I have installed openmediavault_0.4_amd64.iso (md5 436cb95c9b450768156e1fbda1cebf13) in a USB Disk 16 GB. To install, I have removed the two disks, and I use a 2GB usb with unetbootin, when I reboot the machine I haved attached two disks and the usb disk, grub fails and I have this message In the instalation 16 GB Usb disk is sda, and 2GB usb disk is sdb Sour…