Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 64.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Docker Won't Start

DarkVodka34 - - Plugins

Quote from luxferro: “I'm having the same issue. I had docker up and running for a while on a test system, and finally got around to setting up my storage drives and wanted to move the docker home to a shared folder. But ran into this error when trying to change the location. Removed everything, docker plugin, gui, omv-extras, etc. rebooted system, and tried to re-setup but running in to same issues Source Code (15 lines)It seems the only way forward from this is to wipe out OMV and start comple…

• So cool was easy too just ran Source Code (1 line)in putty and boom there it was on OMV so cool# Thanks

• Im after running Handbrake in docker but its not in the repo list. is it possible at all? Thanks

• Where is deluge in omv extras 4.0

DarkVodka34 - - Plugins

After upgrading from 2. to 4 due to a samba missmatch im missing deluge plugin for omv 4 bintray.com/openmediavault-plu…enmediavault-deluge/view# ive found this but no download. I don't want to run docker with one item I just need deluge only. the 2.0 plugin for deluge kills 4.0 which i guessed it would. cheers

• Remote Mount will not mount

DarkVodka34 - - Plugins

Works fine when upgrade to 4.0 Thanks again

DarkVodka34 - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from DarkVodka34: “No fix than other than upgrade my 2.0 box? ” While that is a good idea (actually a fresh install is better), it is possible to specify the smb protocol version of a mount in the mount options. ” Updating to 4.0 right now lets see cheers Ryecoaaron (fresh install that is:)

DarkVodka34 - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from DarkVodka34: “Getting this now even tho the host defo NOT down. this is with user "remote" ” Sounds like a samba protocol version mismatch. ” No fix than other than upgrade my 2.0 box?

DarkVodka34 - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from DarkVodka34: “I did same problem works fine on 2.0 must be something in 4.0 ” Yep, the remotemount plugin didn't exist in 2.0. The remoteshare plugin did things much differently. I wrote both of them. OMV 2.x also used samba 3.6 vs 4.5 for OMV 4.x. Regardless, I still wouldn't use a user with a domain appended. ” Yup remoteshare that worked fine. ive used the username "remote" now and tells me host is down when its indeed not. Think its a problem coming from sa…

DarkVodka34 - - Plugins

Getting this now even tho the host defo NOT down. this is with user "remote" Source Code (1 line) Source Code (18 lines)

DarkVodka34 - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from DarkVodka34: “That is my username under 2.0 the share works fine and it in use with other devices. just will not mount in 4.0 ” I am surprised that even works. It is a terrible idea. The @outlook.com is overriding the hostname. I assume you added it because that is your windows login name but you should use Windows 10 credential manager instead. This will never work in remotemount because the fstab entry appends the hostname in the fstab string. So, you end up …

DarkVodka34 - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from DarkVodka34: “Correct, Host is omv 2.0. and im trying to mount on OMV4 ” Then the username should be a local user on the OMV 2.x host with permissions to the share not darkvodka34@outlook.com. ” That is my username under 2.0 the share works fine and it in use with other devices. just will not mount in 4.0 forum.openmediavault.org/index…3d10e84dcf852133417b12bf7forum.openmediavault.org/index…3d10e84dcf852133417b12bf7 edit = made a use called remote still does no…

DarkVodka34 - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from DarkVodka34: “And no the host is OMV also i know the share works fine as its in use with many other devices. ” Both systems are OMV? ” Correct, Host is omv 2.0. and im trying to mount on OMV4

DarkVodka34 - - Plugins

ive had a go without the slash with one before and after none all the same. And no the host is OMV also i know the share works fine as its in use with many other devices. Thanks

DarkVodka34 - - Plugins

It just will not mount from one OMV to the Next all setting are correct (I think ) just will not mount. forum.openmediavault.org/index…3d10e84dcf852133417b12bf7 Source Code (1 line) Source Code (18 lines)

• No raid on plex via Docker

DarkVodka34 - - Plugins

Fine now thanks Vinny

• I worked it out in the end after hours and hours and the fix was so simple... After adding the shared folder just wait about 30 seconds than click apply. Works everytime.

• So after learning loads about docker I wiped omv and reinstall it again now I can't get docker to work at all (4th clean install now) Source Code (1 line) Source Code (9 lines)

• Thank you I understand it now thanks worked perfect!!

• well how can you edit a file the auth file so I can alow remove connections can't seem to do it via ssh into the docker

• Howdy I need to install deluge to a folder which I can get to to edit the auth. I have no idea how to get the whole install of deluge to say install to /home/darkvodka34/deluge is it a setting in the docker image or the docker share it's self