Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• openmediavault-docker-gui Testing

FeraTechInc - - Plugins

Hey guys, I could use some help. I'm trying to test a FreePBX docker image except I have no clue how the networking works. I have it setup in bridge mode but how do I forward my ports so I can connect to the docker image without losing my connection to OMV?

• Sharing files link?

FeraTechInc - - General

Is there any plugin that can give you dropbox like functionality on your NAS? I have a few ISO images I wanted to send and don't want to take the time to load into dropbox. Is there a plugin that simply lets you send a link to somebody to download a file from your NAS? I do have Extplorer installed but I don't want to give them full access. I just want to share one file.

• Encryption support plans?

FeraTechInc - - General

Wouldn't it be easier to just encrypt a folder and then only decrypt the contents any time a user connects via ssh/ftp using their password to decrypt the data? Here is a walkthrough on how to encrypt on a debian system. howtoforge.com/tutorial/how-to…-with-ecryptfs-on-debian/ It should be possible to create a plugin which adds an encrypt option to the shared folder screen.

• Create Encrypted Folder?

FeraTechInc - - General

So I have two computers syncing their files via SSH with a folder on my OMV box. Is there any way to encrypt this folder or just create a new share on an encrypted folder? I don't want to encrypt the entire drive just 1 directory.

• So I have a NAS with dual WAN and two public IPs. I'm trying to get one public IP and use the other IP for secured VPN connection. I have the configuration from my VPN provider but I'm not sure how to only bind it with one ethernet device. I've already lost connection to my NAS by enabling the VPN on all my devices, leading to a trip to my datacenter Trying to minimize my datacenter trips