Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

• Pci-express SATA 3 card

Zippi - - General

Hi tiste, excuse me for the reply's delay....... Yes, i've read that and i know that there is a speed limit for the PCI-e slot but is not a problem. i found many cards that apparently can works but i wanted to be sure not to waste my money. I just want to add a second block of 4 Raid5 HDD to the first one so finally i would have 2 volume in raid 5 with 4 HDD each one. I'll be back with some links to hear your opinion about....... Cheers Zippi.

• Pci-express SATA 3 card

Zippi - - General

Hi, i have a E350M1 motherboard with 4 sata 3 ports and works good. Now i wish to add a 4 port pci-e sata 3 card. What type or brand can i buy that works out of the box? Thx in advance! Zippi.

• ASRock E350M1 based

Zippi - - My NAS Build

Quote from gwaitsi: “fyi - zippi, the whole reason i built a new system was, i couldn't install 0.5x. It kept crashing part way through the CD install and i couldn't get USB Stick to boot on that system. I built a new system from scratch and used USB Stick for installing. It is also true, i built the system with only system drive, configured everything in the base system and then installed the data drive.” Yes, with an old previously system i had the same problem. Then i went in BIOS to disable …

• ASRock E350M1 based

Zippi - - My NAS Build

Now i don't have here an HDD then i tried with a USB 8Gb pendrive I prepared in ext4 and then i mounted it. NOW MY SYSLOG IS CLEAN !!!!! SO THANX A LOT TO TEKKB, SUBZERO79, DUDU371 AND ALL THE OTHERS WHO HELPED ME! I'M REALLY GLAD!!!!!!!!

• ASRock E350M1 based

Zippi - - My NAS Build

no i didn't yet, now i have only system hdd connected.....

• ASRock E350M1 based

Zippi - - My NAS Build

In both cases i obtain this: k0qd1e.png

• ASRock E350M1 based

Zippi - - My NAS Build

If i choose english language ALL IS WELL !!!!! Now i have done a clean installation of OMV 1.0.20 from CD on Kingston SSD 128Gb and all is OK After installation i have english language and i don't see were can i change that but doesn't matter. I make all the update that the system give me and now i have OMV 1.0.29 installed in italian language automatically! It seems all OK, the only doubt i have is in the SYSLOG because continues to generate this: jhu2k4.png Is this normal or not???? Thanx on a…

• ASRock E350M1 based

Zippi - - My NAS Build

I select italian for installation, now i re-try with english...... I'll be back..... Thanx subzero79 for your help Zippi.

• ASRock E350M1 based

Zippi - - My NAS Build

Now i'm trying to change some BIOS setting perhaps..........

• ASRock E350M1 based

Zippi - - My NAS Build

Yes i did it! i only connect cd-rom with OMV 1.0.20 and the system drive, all others are disconnected........but i have the same error......

• ASRock E350M1 based

Zippi - - My NAS Build

The memory module is ok, in fact when i install OMV 0.5.48 from CD is all OK. i know that isn't ECC but i use ext 4 not zfs filesystem. Then when i install OMV 1.0.20 on top ( after upgrade to 0.5.60 ) the system is ok and i don't know why. Like i said yesterday if i make a clean installation in the end is: Failure trying to run: chroot /target mount -t proc proc /proc The program debootstrap is ended with an error ( 1 ) control /var/log/syslog or virtual console 4 for details The installation o…

• ASRock E350M1 based

Zippi - - My NAS Build

Quote from subzero79: “What is the install media source a CD, USB or PXE?” The install media source is CD

• ASRock E350M1 based

Zippi - - My NAS Build

gwaitsi have you any particular set up in the E350M1 motherboard bios perhaps? Thanx. Zippi.

• ASRock E350M1 based

Zippi - - My NAS Build

Thank you gwaitsi. I tried a second attempt with OMV 0.5.60 first and then an upgrade via CLI directly and i went in goal. I don't know why, i'd like to do a clean installation of OMV 1.0.20 but i don't know how can i do. Zippi.

• ASRock E350M1 based

Zippi - - My NAS Build

Failure trying to run: chroot /target mount -t proc proc /proc The program debootstrap is ended with an error ( 1 ) control /var/log/syslog or virtual console 4 for details The installation of base system in /target/ failed This is what i receive if i try to do a clean installation of OMV 1.0.20 amd64 on E350M1 motherboard. Excuse me for my bad translation from italian.....sorry Thanx in advance. Zippi.

• ASRock E350M1 based

Zippi - - My NAS Build

Ok i try again...... i'll be back with more infos. Thanx. Zippi.

• ASRock E350M1 based

Zippi - - My NAS Build

On E350M1 motherboard if i install OMV 1.0 directly it doesn't want to install. It doesn't want to install debian OMV 1.0 version. If i install OMV 0.5.48 before and then OMV 1.0 it's all OK Why? Thanx. Zippi.

• ASRock E350M1 based

Zippi - - My NAS Build

Hi gwaitsi, did you install OMV 1.0 directly or did install OMV 0.5.48 before and then OMV 1.0 on top? Thanx in advance! Zippi.