Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wakealarm only wakes once

myscha - - Plugins

Seems like I solved the problem by disabling HW clock updates as described here: mythtv.org/wiki/ACPI_Wakeup#Disable_hwclock_updates

myscha - - Plugins

@lentorello In my case ASD always shuts the PC down (S5, "Herunterfahren"). If I execute rtcwake -m no -u -t $(date -d '19:30 tomorrow' +%s) as scheduled job in OMV the PC wakes up fine every day. But it doesn't if I disable this job and let wakealarm do its work, although I didn't change anything in autoshutdown.

• Wakealarm shenanigans

myscha - - Plugins

Does the PC never wake up? I have the problem that it wakes once after a manual start and then never again, although /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/wakealarm contains the expected time. Wakealarm only wakes once

myscha - - Plugins

Yes, I know. The advantage of the wakealarm plugin is that it is very comfortable to have more than only a few wakeup times and you can adjust the times easily. Using the scheduled jobs does not offer that comfort. Edit: And it doesn't explain why the stock version or my version above don't work.

myscha - - Plugins

Apparently and unfortunately it didn't work either. So I'm still searching for a solution apart from waking it manually via WoL.

myscha - - Plugins

I think I solved it now. I made the following changes in /usr/sbin/wakealarm: Source Code (1 line)Source Code (12 lines)

• forum not working?

myscha - - Off-Topic

No, it's not just you. The bugtracker also says that it's unable to connect to the database.

• In the meantime I was able to figure out how OMV can be configured to deliver notification emails locally, without being overwritten by OMV. This can be achieved by setting the variables OMV_POSTFIX_MAIN_MYDESTINATION and OMV_POSTFIX_MAIN_INET_INTERFACES in /etc/default/openmediavault Source Code (2 lines) In the GUI the following has to be set - Enable - SMTP server: localhost - SMTP port: 25 - E-Mail sender: omv@localhost.local - Primary E-Mail: omv@localhost.local Test mails and notifications…

• Quote from gderf: “But if you are still interested, let me know and I will try to put something together for you. ” I am still interested. As far as I understand it, the only thing that is missing for this to work is a pop or imap access, as postfix is able to do everything else, isn't it? It would be great if you could drop some lines here.

• Quote from gderf: “I do this all the time. Just add some type of POP server into your OMV. I used popa3d. ” OMV asks for SMTP connection details. How did you set up the pop server there?

• I just want to get notifications in the LAN, no need to access them from the WAN side of the router. Is there an easy way to achieve this?

• My router (firewall) is configured so that the NAS has no internet access at all. But anyway I'd like to receive Email notifications, for example, about the disk health. Has anyone set up an email server on his NAS? What would be the preferable way: direct setup or via docker image? Are the tiny and easy to configure solutions?

myscha - - Plugins

I'm running the latest OMV Arrakis together with the autoshutdown and wakealarm plugins. I configured autoshutdown in a way that it shuts the NAS down after some time of inactivity and wakealarm should wake the NAS up some hours later. This sequence works exactly one time, that means: - manually start the NAS - autoshutdown shuts it down - wakealarm wakes it up - autoshutdown shuts it down - NAS never wakes up again Every time I execute date -d @$(cat /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/wakealarm) it shows me t…

• Although the system woke up by using rtcwake manually, it didn't by using wakealarm. Now, after disabling HPET, wakealarm works. Thanks alot.

• OMV SSL certificate for Syncthing

myscha - - Plugins

OK, it works by replacing .config/syncthing/https-cert.pem and .config/syncthing/https-key.pem and chown and chmod accordingly. But nevertheless one has to add another certificate exception in Firefox. This is because the exception is bound to a specific port and the webui and Syncthing ports differ. So it's no real advantage to use one certificate.

• OMV SSL certificate for Syncthing

myscha - - Plugins

I created a certificate and set OMV up to force HTTPS connection. For the webgui and all services I added myself, this works. But Syncthing created or brought its own certificate. How can I setup Syncthing to also use the OMV certificate?

• Instead of adding -o " include /srv/dev-disk-by-label-vol1/www/sites-enabled/*;" -n \ to /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/nginx.d/10webgui a less invasive solution is to create a new file in /etc/nginx/openmediavault-webgui.d/ and add the include there. Something like Shell-Script (1 line)

• my NAS with Asrock J3455-ITX

myscha - - My NAS Build

I have nearly the same messages, but no problems up to now. There is no possibility to adjust the CPU voltage in the UEFI. Only the RAM voltage and that's already set to minimum. It allows only 1.5V and 1.35V

• Customizing Nginx (settings)

myscha - - Plugins

Thanks for the hint. From poking around in wiki.openmediavault.org/index.…Environment_Variables/all I expect that OMV_NGINX_SITE_WEBGUI_INCLUDE_DIR and OMV_NGINX_SITE_WEBGUI_SSL_CIPHERS are the ones that are relevant for me and I have to set them in /etc/default/openmediavault, correct? But will they be appended to the defaults or will they overwrite the defaults?

• my NAS with Asrock J3455-ITX

myscha - - My NAS Build

Quote from riff-raff: “@myscha: Do you use your setup headless? 21W vor 2 drives with this board is moderat, but could be lower. Did you deactive the soundchip within UEFI? Do you use DDR3L SO-Dimms? Whats your power supply? Does UEFI offer a voltage adjustment? ” No it's not headless. I also installed XFCE, but about 99.5% of the time there won't be anyone using it. Sound is active. DIMMs are low-power ones (2pcs.). The power-supplies came with my Chenbro ES34069: a FSP180-ABA for AC=>19V and a…