Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• MySQL Data Directory Help

goalie1998 - - Plugins

I tried that Source Code (3 lines)Worked perfectly in OMV 3, but for some reason it doesn't seem to want to take in 4.

• MySQL Data Directory Help

goalie1998 - - Plugins

I just updated to OMV 4 from 3, where I hade MySQL working. When I try to enable MySQL now, I get the following error: Source Code (37 lines)Nothing else has changed in the files, folders, or drive. I did not have the same problem in OMV 3. Any ideas?

• Got it. Thanks

• If a plugin - Nginx, in this specific example - has components that have been updated, but are not being used in the current version, is it possible to update those components directly without breaking the plugin? The Nginx plugin for OMV uses Nginx 1.6.2, but Nginx is now up to version 1.14.0. Can I update Nginx, or will that break the plugin? Does the answer to this specific example extend to other plugins and their respective components, or will it depend on the plugin and the components?

• Quote from subzero79: “I just recently moved all my data to encrypted drives. So basically i have 2x3TB disks encrypted, to unlock them i use another small virtual disk (could be a usb in case of bare metal i guess) that contains the keyfiles. That small virtual drive is encrypted also, so basically I unlock this drive at boot which has the keys to unlock the other drives, at the end of the boot sequence the key disk gets unmounted and closed. This was done in a combination of crypttab and a cus…