Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 880.

• perhaps this video can help: Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced especifically the part that modify the nextcloud config to work with letsencrypt (reverseproxy).

• Prevent Cloning

raulfg3 - - General

read about openmediavault-luksencryption plugin

• TeamViewer Host. Only Console?

raulfg3 - - Plugins

No, you only need to configure duckdns, dyndns, etc... and access to your NAS using a name (eg: myprivateNAS.dyndns.org), only need to open port 80 ( not recomended) or best to use port 443 (HTTPS to connect from a hotel for example to your NAS. If you want to share your files, please read forums, there are several options.

• openmediavault-letsencrypt

raulfg3 - - Plugins

Quote from henfri: “Thanks. I am a docker Fan. But I do not understand what problem Docker solves in this case? Letsencrypt brings its own Webserver and it's port can be configured. Why not do that? Greetings, Hendrik ” the problem that solve is the conflict with http & https port (80 & 443) that OMV GUI use and letsencrypt plugin need. see: Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced

raulfg3 - - Plugins

yes, is only to access to console, not to webGUI. to webGUI use http or yournasIP

raulfg3 - - Plugins

By http And dyndns if conect from internet

• Help with Docker - OMV 3

raulfg3 - - Plugins

Quote from Oretuni: “ Now that I have played a lot with it, there are a lot of entries in the folder overlay2. How can I filter and delete the unused entries? I found a guid for delting unused container and images. But not for the entries in the overlay2 folder. Next problem wioth overlay2: docker/overlay2/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ There are the folders: /diff , /merged , /work If I want to edit some files in for example nexcloud. Where do I do it? In /diff, /merged, or /work? Or can I link the r…

raulfg3 - - Plugins

Quote from Oretuni: “ If the container is already created and running. How can I edit the setting without lose the complete settings. ” Use button "Modify" in docker WEBGUI forum.openmediavault.org/index…6b1884098e9f197d3ad7d3966 PD: Button "Logs" is very useful too, to see the log of the docker and check that is started correctly. (you can clear it using button "Clear Log" PD: All buttons works per docker, so you need first to select the appropriate docker in the list.

raulfg3 - - Plugins

Quote from Oretuni: “Volumes and Bind mount: Does this mean, that the path in the container will linked to a path ( outside this container ) on my host system? How is the syntax for the container path? "/folder" or "folder/" ? ” Yes, correct. /Folder is the correct, and folder outside the container could not exist, in this case is created. eg: you want to store persistent config of pihole outside the container. you can use /home/dockers/pihole to store it, and pihole is not necessary that exist …

• openmediavault-letsencrypt

raulfg3 - - Plugins

Quote from henfri: “Hello, I understand. I am not just thinking about a usecase for myself, but also for the newbie user. What is the intendet scenario? I think by default, the plugin will tend to make the user open the webinterface to the internet. Your suggestion of using a different port for letsencrypt is good. So if letsencrypt would by default listen on port 79 one could ask the user to forward port 80 to 79 and everything would work. I think that forwarding port 80 to 79 is almost as easy…

• configuration hp 410 smart array on omv

raulfg3 - - RAID

I configure mine for test purpose as JOBD Disk so it's OMV who manage the RAID or disk and works fine. PD: I finally install a new IT controller to manage disk of more of 2TB (3TB and 4TB), because hp410 only can manage 2TB max. <- Well at least for my DL380

• yes. use dockers, and configure it in dockers. and please consider to use non NTFS disk on linux (debian) you only have problems.

• Quote from flmaxey: “I use "restart always". (And using "restart always" does not prevent the user from manually stopping a container.) I have only one Docker, at the moment, but it restarts with the server without fail and it has an external link to the boot drive. Out of curiosity, what Dockers are you using? ” this ones:

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

raulfg3 - - Plugins

Quote from subzero79: “Portainer needs only two binds mounts, one for accessing the Unix socket and another one for making the settings persistent( the admin password). A guide should be enough, we shouldn’t need a plugin for making run a container, maybe omvextras to enable docker apt repo. The original version of the plugin worked like that. Iframe plug-ins are so omv1 ” sorry, but i'm playing last weeks with portainer, and there are things that i can do with it (s useful to monitor existing c…

• I configure it to "unless-stopped" and never have problems on restart, with the plus that I can stop and continue when I need (eg: watchtower is allways stooped until I decide to update containers, then I continue run, and when finish , stooped again until next week or so).

• SMALL GUI arrange bug in columns

raulfg3 - - General

Sorry, I see that is reported (issue 71), sorry for inconvenience. github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plug…ault-docker-gui/issues/71

• SMALL GUI arrange bug in columns

raulfg3 - - General

Hello, I detected in dockers plugin web GUI that arrange of columns (when you clic on it to arrange), do not work as expected, because it order column by number ( 1, 2, 3... etc), but do not check if are days, weeks or months, so it's not why i expected. Same for column size. eg:

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

raulfg3 - - Plugins

yes, is easy to depoly, but i need some time to manage.

• voted... pihole install

• Need help with reverse proxy setup

raulfg3 - - General

see my steps: need some help to configure Letsencrypt reverse proxy finally see this video: forums.unraid.net/topic/73278-…d-with-letsencrypt-nginx/ Perhaps can help you