Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 137.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MPD Server Guide?

TechnoDadLife - - General

The tricky part is getting the sound card set up before everything else.

• One Click to Terminal with Wetty

TechnoDadLife - - General

youtu.be/yiMZUW2yxj4 Today, we install Wetty to access the terminal in one click.

• I haven't done this. Why don't you ask the people who have done it.

• youtu.be/zxcerWIiVlw Today, we set our Openmediavault server to Sleep, Wake, use Wake On Lan to Wake other computers on our Network and Reset Permissions if we mess things up.

• Yes, I meant to say PHP file but was auto-corrected to phone. Congratulations!!!!

• So you can login locally after you have letsencrypt connected to Nextcloud? Then please post your phone files that you modified.

• youtu.be/dNluDCKtXLk Today, we install Unifi on our Openmediavault server. Unifi is a great integrated Networking Environment that can be used from home to stadiums. Today, we install Unifi on our Openmediavault server. This is an example of a great home system: Unifi Home System

• Quote from Nefertiti: “Would you be kind enough to look At my config. files since I am sure I am typing according to your guide but this not working, Maybe you can spot the error. ” This says you have an error in your let'sencrypt container. Why don't you post pictures of those.

• Quote from Agricola: “ ” Quote from Agricola: “Way back at the first install video of OMB you create a "Downloads" folder, but never use it in the setups for Nextcloud or Let's Encrypt. I am needing that folder name in Syncthing for backing up/syncing folders on my two computers. Is there any reason I cannot do so? On the router issue, I probably will not turn it into a vegetable just yet. Right now I am wrestling with starting over with OMV. My previous install was on a 16gb card and when I sta…

• Quote from Agricola: “The down side of the story is that at the end of the "long time" I get the notice "Error getting validation data" with a list of possible solutions. Obviously almost all of it was router related. I figure what the heck and ordered the Netgear router (which is open source supported). I also found this article on upgrading the firmware with Tomato. Can you take a quick look at it and see if it is good info or should I just proceed with setting up the new router as is out of t…

• Quote from Agricola: “Which brings me to the question of of this "Tomato" router you mentioned in the video. Your mention was the first I'd ever heard of such a thing. Are they easier to work with or what? I know this is probably a whole new topic, so you can skip that. My son has a spare Asus router that I am going to try to set up in place of this Apple router, and see if I can make any headway. Thanks for the video. It really is good. I'm just a bit dense and sheltered (at 62) in an Apple wor…

• Quote from Agricola: “Which brings me to the question of of this "Tomato" router you mentioned in the video. Your mention was the first I'd ever heard of such a thing. Are they easier to work with or what? I know this is probably a whole new topic, so you can skip that. My son has a spare Asus router that I am going to try to set up in place of this Apple router, and see if I can make any headway. Thanks for the video. It really is good. I'm just a bit dense and sheltered (at 62) in an Apple wor…

• Take a picture of your Let's Encrypt container and show what variables you put in.

• youtu.be/QluKiu4g07U Today, we add Portainer to Openmediavault. Portainer gives us another to add containers toOpenmediavault.

• Problems installing Docker GUI

TechnoDadLife - - Plugins

It seems that some people get errors from using old cards or have power supplies that are dying. I would try a new new sd card. Second, always update before installing docker. Geaves also mentioned the thread above.

• Hi Agricola, I was going to do some other videos with Let's Encrypt, but I got distracted with other things. I tend to get distracted and go off on another topic. I will get back around to them. I have a list of over 50 different topics that people have asked me to cover. Sorry for the confusion.

• Quote from Nefertiti: “Well I did not find them so I add them in the comment there anyway great video cannot wait for part2 ” I thought it was pretty easy to see them. How can I make them more obvious?forum.openmediavault.org/index…41a0744e4bc244e0438af20ce

• youtu.be/W2Bc2oyTkEM This theme changer is underactive development, so the browser refresh problem that I was experiencing has been fixed by the developer already. Today, we will install a new theme changing program for Openmediavault. Make sure you give syrusstka thumbs up: New omv-theme changer

• Yes, use the lsioarmhf images. It says that on the youtube page description. I guess I didn't do that here. I have have two videos about images for the Raspberry Pi. Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced go here and check out the Raspberry Pi Intermediate videos. I show several different ways to pick the right container.

• Openvpn plugin on OVM4 ?

TechnoDadLife - - Plugins

@Ryecoaaron I see you worked hard on this. Is there still Openvpn-as version of this? It used to be in the Plex repos, but doesn't seem to be there. Is it not maintained? So I can go a head and install it on the command line, to get the web ui?