Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

• LUKS disk encryption plugin

david31 - - Plugins

I execute an crypted file on Web storage on crontab If my hard-drive is stolen, it's crypted If all my pc is stolen, I can delete the file immediately The file is only running at startup

david31 - - Plugins

Exactly but you can store the paraphrase in google drive or an other server

david31 - - Plugins

i have tested, it's ok For information automount on crontab with passphrase echo $pass | sudo cryptsetup luksOpen /dev/sdXX sdXX -d - mount/umount for rsync or other ... sudo mount -o rw,nosuid,nodev /dev/mapper/cryptdisk /media/cryptdisksudo umount /media/cryptdisk

david31 - - Plugins

Thanks for your response, i'll tested this when i have made a backup ...

david31 - - Plugins

Hello I have an problem with luks encryption plugins I use OMV 3 i have installed the plugins correctly I can't create any encrypted device, could you help me? forum.openmediavault.org/index…16b9b557e8411de989e9113e2forum.openmediavault.org/index…16b9b557e8411de989e9113e2forum.openmediavault.org/index…16b9b557e8411de989e9113e2forum.openmediavault.org/index…16b9b557e8411de989e9113e2

• openmediavault no login

david31 - - General

Quote from sardaukar: “I have the same issue - my /var/www/openmediavault/extjs6 folder doesn't exist, so the ExtJs 6 references in the source are all 404ing. How do I get these files?? (I'm on 3.0.79) ” you need to Source Code (7 lines) file /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/openmediavault-webgui the change is Source Code (3 lines) to this Source Code (4 lines)after change stop and start service nginx

david31 - - General

I have solved the problem I think i the upgrade extjs5 to extjs6 i have reinstall extjs6 and remove extjs5 and the new config is in /etc/nginx/sites_avaible and not /etc/nginx/sites-enable i copied it and all is ok !!

david31 - - General

same problem ... how to reset default php5 and nginx?

david31 - - General

for crontab, i have an error on the syntax it's ok now for cron but for webgui ... not working ...

david31 - - General

Quote from Wolf2000: “I have soon no ideas. service apache2 stop update-rc.d -f apache2 remove service nginx start You can try it without SSL with port 80? ” I have installed OMV 3.0 ISO i don't have apache2 I have other web site as nexctloud, it's works fine only crontab ... from the last update, it's running with ajax

david31 - - General

I have reboot and shutdown the system i have restored a previous system on the 2 june 2017, same problem I don't have older system ...

david31 - - General

/dev/sdc1 6,9G 2,9G 3,7G 44% /

david31 - - General

Quote from The Master: “Hi Try omv-firstaid or omv-mkconf nginx omv-mkconf php5fpm ” I have test this and change port or password, same problem The update really ran through without problems? Quote from Wolf2000: “ dpkg --reconfigure -a apt-get install -f ” no errors, all is ok, no update errors That's a good idea @Dropkick Murphy Quote from Wolf2000: “ df -h ” udev 10M 0 10M 0% /dev tmpfs 1,1G 8,9M 1,1G 1% /run /dev/sdc1 6,9G 2,9G 3,7G 44% / tmpfs 2,7G 0 2,7G 0% /dev/shm tmpfs 5,0M 0 5,0M 0% /r…

david31 - - General

with IE 8 the page don"t work all site work with IE except openmediavault ...

david31 - - General

I have delete this on my browser but same problem ...

david31 - - General

Hello I have update my system and i can't access on login All cron task don't work after this update but the service is ok rpc is installed I have installed on my android phone, the omv application, login is ok but can't modify any one .. all website is ok plugins okshare is ok i have delete cache on openmediavault and my broser, same problem ... could you help me to solve this? sorry for my bad english

• Hello I have activated notification by mail on OMV 2.x I use an external smtp mail for sending job, task error or login. But a day, my internet connection is down. But this day, I received a new power on the notification of this day. I have search on the net for purge postfix or smtpd, any works ... I have viewing the /var/mail or /var/spool, all is empty. How to purge this ? Sorry for my very poor English (French)

• many problems

david31 - - Updates/Upgrades

Il would like to update OMV 1.16 to 2.04 but I have many problems. I have update source.list with generate link debian site. I have most 300 updates when I run the update command. And it's terminated, no webgui.... No rsync no samba only ssh .... It's normal to have very update on 1 month? I have update 0.5 to 1.0 and no similar problem. Thanks

• Hello I have find the probleme of the source ! When a new update from OMV-extra exist and update on system, all sources are unselected and the update manager have many update from all sources. I have selected the source on update manager and OMV-extra and all is correct !!! Sorry for my poor english ... David

• I have changed the source but I have the same update. When I run the update, nginx crash the config file and i can't access to webgui I have restore image file to the usb drive Thanks !