Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

• Quote from votdev: “For this issue i will only accept a GIT pull request which implements the feature above completely. It must be tested and should not break existing functionality. After that we will see if it goes into master. ” I have this setup currently working in Debian stretch. And I do assume that this way of configuring smartd.conf will work for all raidcontrollers supported by Smartmontools. ( ref: smartmontools.org/wiki/Supported_RAID-Controllers) To fix I need to know if Smartd.conf…

• @votdev : Problem is sort of solved: udev rule assigned as number 10 with the following content: Source Code (1 line) and then the following in the smartd.conf, the rest is commented out in standard smartd.conf: note: i have 16 port areca 1260ML raidcard in JBOD mode with disks in port 1-8. The Defaul line defines type of testing, the Udev code above creates the appropriate short file (referred to as /dev/sgx in smartmontools) as debian changes the /dev/sgx when adding/removing drives Source Cod…

• quick fix: Run both as docker images, works perfectly. I personally uses linuxservers images, as one can use UID and GIDs from OMV easily. I have my setup with a "docker" user (Example GID 1000 and UID 1000) so all my linuxserver docker images get this UID and GID. It is then easy to controll folderaccess. Use with host network interface, then you will not have any trouble with ports and IP adress settings, it will be like using regular plug in

• Anyone know how the snap-shot function works? any ways to stop snapshots, change frequency etc?

• HP Hardware RAID status in smart?

bug11 - - RAID

Quote from votdev: “Quote from davidh2k: “@votdev Maybe Volker can work on something, but I bet he wouldn't like it much. Greetings David ” Hehe, you are right. I don't like this idea because as I have really often said, OMV is no webmin replacement. Everything should be done automagically. Or do you see such selection boxes in Synology or other NAS solutions? If such a feature will be implemented it MUST be done magically without user interaction. ” Here is an example: forum.rockstor.com/t/s-m-…

• HP Hardware RAID status in smart?

bug11 - - RAID

Quote from davidh2k: “Quote from votdev: “To detect the physical volumes behind the HW RAID you have to use CLI commands like tw_cli, sas2ircu or arcconf to detect them. ” Maybe to detect them, but not to access them as you can see here: Quote from dojrude: “smartctl /dev/sg1 -a -d cciss,0 ” How about a "manual smart feature" that would allow to choose the /dev/xxx and set the -d vendor,X setting? I know that is not generic... but it would be a solution after all. @ryecoaaron ? Greetings David ”…

• hwinfo.com/forum/Thread-smartc…er-Any-chance-HWiNFO-will here is information of how smartctl works towards ARECA cards. also included in bugtracker.openmediavault.org/view.php?id=1513

• All fixed, thanks for all tips here in the forum. just a bit stressed when update "failed" and the missus came home and needed some files on the server

• Great thanks, however this update broke ZFS package Source Code (9 lines)

• Im getting this error when trying to updgrade the firmwares that appeared in the update list. forum.openmediavault.org/index…7b8048d571a0fd44a5810380f

• Amazon Clouddrive plugin

bug11 - - Plugins

Quote from Huberer: “@bug11 Now, I've made the settings you suggested. This is how it looks like now: Ok, I know about the password, I have to use a special one. By typing "no" (without the question marks) I have to enter no into the password-field to enter webif. If I leave these settings blank than I can't start duplicati because of the missing password. (Correct) About the path's I'm not quite sure. I chanced the setting in "HOME" under "Environement variables" from /HOME to "root/.config/Dup…

bug11 - - Plugins

Sure: I would set Networking to Host, to keep things simple. if not, port forward port 8200 (-p in description in dockerhub). In environment you put "DUPLICATI_PASS" in left column, no "". Corresponding right column you put "duplicatiPass", again no "" in path, you add your folder which has read/write access. and then "root/.config/Duplicati/" as corresponding folder. This will be Duplicati config folder, all settings are saved here. in case of reinstall, just point to same folder and config loa…

bug11 - - Plugins

@Huberer I would use latest as tag in docker, this gives the up-to-date with all bells and whistles version. Amazon, G-drive, etc is all available. Good luck!

bug11 - - Plugins

this dockerimage: hub.docker.com/r/intersoftlab/duplicati/ should contain webinterface for config etc. NOTE: Use latest or 2.x version, as the older does not work with ACD nor have the webinterface. Will work for both OMV 2.x and 3.x

bug11 - - Plugins

also try Duplicati as Docker image. It has a working Amazon cloud drive interface

• omv on a SDHC card

bug11 - - General

Im planning on using this for future: ebay.com/itm/Industrial-Disk-o…e933e7:g:qgoAAMXQNo5TYLJu It is a SLC nand drive, apparently 80years @ 10GB per day. with the flashplugin, this should be a good solution.

• @votdev Im getting this error when uninstalling, and similar when installing the NUT-plugin: Source Code (57 lines)

• OMV Sensos not working anymore

bug11 - - Plugins

Okay, thanks for looking, but the Web interface does not show anything in the Sensors widget. Any ideas?

bug11 - - Plugins

Here as attachment as it contains too much info to paste into regular code box

bug11 - - Plugins

Ops, Im running OMV 3