Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 245.

• Degraded Array

mipi - - General

I'm runnung a OMV 3 System on a QNAP-TS. I'm using it as a rsync-Server to backup my production Server on OMV 4. Installed the SYstem in a HD and the backup-Data on a single HD. Every time the production server is backing up I get the message " A DegradedArray event had been detected on md device /dev/md/9_0." Do I have to Install the System new? Bye Micha

• Debian 9 on QNAP TS-210 + OMV

mipi - - My NAS Build

Will this work on a customized Debian? I Mean i'll come from customized Jessie to Stretch ... as far as I understand ;-))

mipi - - My NAS Build

Quote from rramalho32: “ Installing OMV is just a matter of following the tutorial on this forum. ” Which tut exactly?

mipi - - My NAS Build

Sry for awaking this Zombie-Thread: I have here a QNAP TS-221 with Feroceon running OMV 3.0.99. I installed two drives, one for the System, one as a Data-Device. I use it as a Backup-Server doing rsync-issues with my primary Server. 1. is it it possible by the Method above to force OMV4 running on the System 2. Can I update / upgrade the System to 4.x Greetings Micha

• Probs while normal Update

mipi - - Updates/Upgrades

Did the arakis update month before! I'm actual on OMV 4.1.8.2 Calling omv-update shows Source Code (91 lines)

• Probs while normal Update

mipi - - Updates/Upgrades

Hi, i'm not to familiar with updating OMV, just doing it my every 2-3 Month ... usualy by calling "apt update && apt upgrade && omv-update" First I got some warning with "omv-update" so I did the step each for it own ... "apt update" moaned about som libs ... so what, "apt upgrade" was nagging around some thing with warnings ... With "omv-update" I got this: Source Code (115 lines) I do solemnly swear ... I never ever touched any of these Do I have to provide more Informations

• It was the second tip that succeeded, thank you

• After upgrading through omv-release-upgrade my maschine wont boot through, it stops booting the Kernel with an error like "No symbol table - Press any key", after pressing the famaous "Any"-Key it boots and OMV 4 comes up normally. What does that mean and how can I get rid of that message? Bye, Micha

• Sry but I dont know how to use Docker ... i will read the artikel mentioned here ... hope im able to bring docker up

• same issue here .... wondering if updating costs sabnzbd

• Quote from votdev: “Here is the list of plugins that are maintained by the OMV project. ” Ok, looks good with the exception sabnzbd ... is there ea reason, why sabnzbd is not suportted or is it nut to ask this Thanks so far

• Most ist safe, but Ups ... what can I do with NUT and sabnzbd? Booth are used frequently ...

• Thank you Volker Am I save with these Plugins? -------------------- schnipp ------------------------ root@omv:~# dpkg -l | grep 'openmediavault-' ii openmediavault-apttool 3.4 all apt tool plugin for OpenMediaVault. ii openmediavault-couchpotato 3.2.2 all OpenMediaVault CouchPotatoServer plugin ii openmediavault-dnsmasq 3.1.5 all OpenMediaVault dnsmasq (local DNS and DHCP server) plugin ii openmediavault-keyring 1.0 all GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive ii openmediavault-minidlna …

• Hi, sry for the noob question, but how can I determine on terminal, what plugins are installed (better: which plugins are used ... ) and how can i deinstall / reinstall unused plugins before upgrading from 3.x to 4.1? Sry for asking, but omv runs here totally unattended und i seldom take hand on it, only for recent update jobs Greetings mipi

• Rsync-Job on Bootup

mipi - - RSync

Aber das kann doch nicht sein, sonst ist der Menupunkt doch obsolet und von der shell aus funktioniert er ... scnr

• Rsync-Job on Bootup

mipi - - RSync

By now i'm familiar with your approach to do it timed every hour ... will hava a look at the start scripts but only copying the folder which representsthe shares (with me it is as a source 192.168.178.10:/media/data/ and as a target /srv/dev-disk-by-id-ata-ST8000VN0022-2EL112_ZA15S72D-part3/backup so it have to bee: rsync -avv 192.168.178.10:/media/data/ /srv/dev-disk-by-id-ata-ST8000VN0022-2EL112_ZA15S72D-part3/backup/ but why wont this function (ok i have to activate the job): forum.openmediav…

• Rsync-Job on Bootup

mipi - - RSync

Please blame me ... but is this not a little complicated? Wake up, hibernate ... "Die Jugend von heute liebt den Luxus, hat schlechte Manieren und verachtet die Autorität. Sie widersprechen ihren Eltern, legen die Beine übereinander und tyrannisieren ihre Lehrer." Sokrates, gr. Philosoph, 470-399 v.Chr

• I thought my QNAP-Device would also work out of the box (with a little magic) .... but i'm pretty close to what i'd intended to use it. At last it refuses to do the rsync job at boot time. Understand, I'm looking for a little box, that back up the server from time to time and which is capable to provide the mirrored data when needed. I thought such a Nas would be a good Idea couse of the HW/case. Bye Micha

• Rsync-Job on Bootup

mipi - - General

Cannot find anything ... the same scheduled job timed by hour does what is expected ... but a job timed at reboot won't BTW can I stop such a timed job? PS: did it by ... kill -9 rsync ... can I do something wrong?

• Rsync-Job on Bootup

mipi - - RSync

I progressed a little, is discussed here ... Rsync-Job on Bootup