Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• I just checked and it appeared. Maybe it took 24 hours for it to propagate through the network. Or it is the ethernet elves playing tricks again.

• Yes, it is connected via USB. I am using: driver=powerpanel port=auto

• My router (pfSense) is using DHCP with a static mapping to the OMV machine and DHCP to other machines on network. So the submask and the IPv4 are both assigned by the router. But thank you, Geaves, your workaround does work. (I didn't realize that option was available. I thought you had to go through the "This PC>Computer>Map Network Drive. It's good to know there is more than one way to skin a rabbit. Not that I have ever skinned a rabbit, mind you.

• Thank you for your help, BUT the workgroup names ARE equal.

• I am having the same problem. It doesn't seem to want my configuration settings. This is what I get when I run journalctl -xn Jul 09 23:17:00 Nilsson systemd[1]: Failed to start Network UPS Tools - power device driver controller. -- Subject: Unit nut-driver.service has failed -- Defined-By: systemd -- Support: lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/systemd-devel -- -- Unit nut-driver.service has failed. -- -- The result is failed. Jul 09 23:17:00 Nilsson systemd[1]: Dependency failed for Network…

• I am having a difficult time getting the Hostname of my OMV installation on my Windows 10 Creators Update Edition to show up in File Explorer. I recently rebuilt both my OMV install and my Windows 10 install. I can access my OMV install via \\Hostname\Share but I am unable to map drives because it does not see the host in "Network." My Advanced Sharing options are: Private Turn on network discovery Turn on automatic setup Turn on file and printer sharing Allow Windows to manage homegroup connect…