Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

• SnapRAID -

BigDaddyMoe - - Plugins

What is "WARNING! Duplicate pooling for '/media/pool/.wh..wh.aufs'" I recieve this when I do a SnapRaid Pooling update under SnapiRaid, tools, pool Loading state from /media/e9ada1af-0182-4170-9381-aa7c9912ba0d/snapraid.content... Cleaning... Pooling... WARNING! Duplicate pooling for '/media/pool/.wh..wh.aufs' 159796 links created

• SnapRaid problems

BigDaddyMoe - - Plugins

Installed snapRAID with union file system set to AUFS which just copied to the first drive, I then switched to to MHDDFS and the remaining files copied to other drive. Problem is now when I try to Sync under SnapRAID I receive an error stating that Parity disk is not large enough. I'm very confused. Any HELP? My log ID is: t4Imy7LR

• Raid 5 re inable on restart

BigDaddyMoe - - RAID

Please point me to the directions on how to re-enable RAID 5 after turning off and then rebooting. I thought the disks would show up in Raid to create a new Raid but no show on the disks. Thanks

• Raid5 Missing After Restart

BigDaddyMoe - - RAID

I'm in the same boat, seems maybe it is a bug in the 2.0 version? A lot posts under RAID with Raid 5 lost on reboot....

• tried the following: mdadm --assemble /dev/md127 /dev/sd[bcd] --verbose --force received the following: mdadm: /dev/sdb has no superblock - assembly aborted I have tried every recommendation, I can get raid to work if I create it through GUI and it recynces for hours but then is lost on reboot.

• Failed to Mount

BigDaddyMoe - - RAID

I created a new raid, which re-synced all day yesterday. I was able to load it this morning. The only problem was that it was not referenced under file systems. I could not get a shared folder to show up on windows. When I rebooted the raid and the file system are gone. The status is now referenced but missing and N/A in most of the attributes. Here is the degraded array info: Personalities : unused devices: <none> /dev/sda1: UUID="37ca016d-61a5-47cb-996f-a3c61b264440" TYPE="ext4" /dev/sda5: UUI…

• Failed to Mount

BigDaddyMoe - - RAID

no such file or directory

• Failed to Mount

BigDaddyMoe - - RAID

NEW DEGRADED ARRAY INFO: Source Code (46 lines)

• Failed to Mount

BigDaddyMoe - - RAID

Did not shut down my raid in the GUI before moving to a new system. What do I have to do to get it to show up under File Systems or Raid Management? Thanks

• still getting the following when I try to mount under GUI _______ Failed to mount 'ac6709c7-ca08-4c59-aef8-d8fab7b514d2': mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/md0, missing codepage or helper program, or other error In some cases useful info is found in syslog - try dmesg | tail or so Source Code (12 lines) Degraded array output: ____________________________ Source Code (60 lines) I did the following now I receive this when I try to Mount: askubuntu.com/questions/435965…ly-del…

• Please Help! I downloaded the following from the omv-extras Support Info tab and selected Degraded Array Info from the dropdown box. Source Code (60 lines)

• Install Questions

BigDaddyMoe - - RAID

it does not. here is the info I recieve when I try to Mount. Failed to mount 'ac6709c7-ca08-4c59-aef8-d8fab7b514d2': mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/md0, missing codepage or helper program, or other error In some cases useful info is found in syslog - try dmesg | tail or so Error #6000: exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to mount 'ac6709c7-ca08-4c59-aef8-d8fab7b514d2': mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/md0, missing codepage or helper pro…

• Failed to Mount

BigDaddyMoe - - RAID

I got the info you requested! Source Code (60 lines)

• Failed to Mount

BigDaddyMoe - - RAID

not sure where "go to the Support Info tab and select Degraded Array" is?

• Failed to Mount

BigDaddyMoe - - RAID

PLEASE HELP: Failed to mount 'ac6709c7-ca08-4c59-aef8-d8fab7b514d2': mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/md0, missing codepage or helper program, or other error In some cases useful info is found in syslog - try dmesg | tail or so Error #6000: exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to mount 'ac6709c7-ca08-4c59-aef8-d8fab7b514d2': mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/md0, missing codepage or helper program, or other error In some cases useful info i…

• Install Questions

BigDaddyMoe - - RAID

Switched my setup to a new machine, created new startup drive, works fine, when I try to add raid folder, i'm unable to. What am I missing or did I screw up? File system folder "RAID" is gone, if I try to create a new one it say it will erase all data.

• Trying to re-install system software after working on this for a few days. Frustrated. No real installation manual, just the forum from what I can find, wiki is very light. Anyway, installed 1.9 and I get the No interface is available. So I am unable to access from the web GUI. I installed via find system hardware. One thing though it asked for a domain during installation, I left it blank, should I have put something in then? THANKS in advance!

• It hung, just stopped updating. How do I get out of emergency mode?

• ran updates within GUI and system crashed. Tried to reboot and boots into emergency mode! What do I do? I have been searching for hours to find some code to type in to get me back online, can't find a thing.