Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: Query on setup **NOOB ALERT**

3sgtet8834d - - General

Hi Guy, Well I've managed to copy across my data but now I'm trying to figure out how to share it amongst all my devices on the network. I'm going to want to be able to edit data from these devices so can anyone advise what type of account I need to setup?

3sgtet8834d - - General

Now do I just use Rsync to copy it across? (EDIT) Just found the USB Plugin and am running it through that so far all is going well Also, can you recommend a torrent client that is good to run with OMV. I'm used to using uTorrent. Is this ok?

3sgtet8834d - - General

Sorry how do I do that... (EDIT) I just plugged the drive into the OMV box and it picked it up in the web UI under Filesystems. It says its online. If I mount this will it allow me to copy across the data?

3sgtet8834d - - General

Hi David, Thanks for the response Both drives are now set but I'm just wondering when I plug the external drives with the data on to transfer them, does OMV automatically detect or is there a special way I need to add them?

• Query on setup **NOOB ALERT**

3sgtet8834d - - General

Apologies in advance if I've put this in the wrong area and for the long winded query and if this has all been answered before. I'm Noob to Linux so bare with me I've just setup 0.4 on my HP N40L Running 2 x 3TB WD Red's with a Kingston SSD running the OS. It's going to be used for storing Movies, TV, Show's, Photos, music and maybe some files just to free up some space on the trusty laptop. The data will be accessed from a few laptops and desktops and a Rasberry Pi connected to a TV for pretty …