Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Thanks for the fast reply. That solved my issue!

• Hi guys, I guess, this is caused by my own fault: I have removed a plugin from another thread ([Sensors] OMV-Sensors in OMV 4.1.x) to try to get it to a newer version. After deletion of this, the OMV startscreen (dashboard) is no longer accessible. Only the OMV logo is displayed on top of the browser. I guess this is because a reference to a graph from the removed plugin is still somewhere in the system and now it cannot find the plugin, which is causing exceptions. Can you please let me know, w…

• [Sensors] OMV-Sensors in OMV 4.1.x

1337iceskater - - Plugins

Quote from jhmiller: “github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plug…rs/openmediavault-sensors It is only on github, no deb package as yet due to the issues I have mentioned above. ” can you let me know, how I could try this new version when already having uninstalled the old one? Just install it again as mentioned earlier in this thread? Or does the binaries from GitHub need to be copied to the respective places in OMV? Thanks!

• [Sensors] OMV-Sensors in OMV 4.1.x

1337iceskater - - Plugins

Hi, I tried the plugin, but it does not seem to work as smoothly as usually expected for OMV. Is there any further instruction or troubleshooting needed? I need to say, that on my machine lm-sensors is already giving correct results, but without a way to put it into a GUI. Thanks for the effort!