Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• wipefs 100% CPU usage?

5525 - - General

Not sure what's going on. OMV3 has ground to a halt due to wipefs hammering the CPU according to top. I have snapRaid and unionfilesystems pooling 4 drives. It's a flash drive install with the proper plugin. Restarting the server doesn't help, as wipefs restarts soon after. I can kill it with no apparent ill effect. Thoughts? EDIT: also, i have random processes using max CPU as well, with names like etxtejzsvr. They are present in /usr/bin/. Killing them just makes more. "

• dpkg --force-all -i s3cmd_1.6.1-1~bpo8+1_all.deb did it. Had to install python-magic before with apt-install -f and then install s3cmd with force. Thanks! Now i have SnapRAID and S3 offsite backup. Neato.

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “While I dont recommend installing packages from other Debian releases, I definitely would not add the whole repo. Download the individual package and install it with dpkg. I picked the jessie-backports version because it is closest to the version you are using and the same version is in stretch and sid. Did you report the bug? ” Ok, removed the experimental repo. I tried to install the package you picked but this is what I get: Source Code (17 lines)note: bug was reported…

• There's a bug affecting the s3cmd package in the wheezy repository. The experimental branch has an updated version that I require. I added: deb ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ experimental main deb-src ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ experimental main to my sources list. Ran apt-get update, then I ran apt-get -t experimental install s3cmd Which just says the package is at the newest version. But it's clearly not. What's going on?

• CP not sending data to Sab

5525 - - Plugins

I know this is the OMV forum, but I'm wondering if anyone is having issues with the CP plugin not sending downloads to Sab. Sab works fine with Sonarr, so it's doing fine. I look at CP's logs and see a lot of: [hpotato.core.plugins.base] Opening url: get omdbapi.com/?type=movie&i=tt2005151, data: [] Note the bolded and underlined. I see a ton of it: 08-29 23:09:49 INFO[hpotato.core.plugins.base] Opening url: get omdbapi.com/?type=movie&y=&t=t…+the+three+sided+dream+-1, data: [] 08-29 23:09:49 IN…

• Couchpotato plugin fails to start

5525 - - Plugins

Quote from jhmiller: “Did you choose a repo and branch? Just checked on my VM and no issues, setting are saved and couchpotato start. Try removing and reinstalling, if you still have issues take a screenshot of your settings and post here. ” That seemed to be it! I didn't choose a branch. Thanks!

• Couchpotato plugin fails to start

5525 - - Plugins

Hello, I installed the CP plugin from OMV-extras but it won't start. When I enable it, OMV brings up the yellow bar saying "The configuration has been changed. You must apply the changes in order for them to take effect." but no matter how many times you hit 'Apply' it just pops up again. The WebUI for CP doesn't load up either. Appreciate any help. Sab and Sonarr work fine.

• Can't access SnapRAID created smb share

5525 - - CIFS/SMB

That fixed it. Thank you!

• Plugin update/network issue

5525 - - Plugins

Thank you!

5525 - - CIFS/SMB

Sorry I wasn't clear, I have done exactly that. When I try to make a share after all that, I can't access it.

5525 - - Plugins

When i try to install Docker I get a brief 404 from the repository but it continues anyway and eventually yields this: imgur.com/a/OEHLn It's hard to get the whole thing in, I had to screen cap at the right time. If I try again, I get this: imgur.com/a/AE83d The first image I've only seen once, when I keep retrying I only see the second image.

5525 - - CIFS/SMB

I created an SMB share with snapraid and I cannot access it with Windows. Sharing the individual drive seems to work however. Thoughts? Thanks EDIT: I have made a pool using mergerfs. The result I can't seem to share. I am not including the parity drive as part of the pool either.

5525 - - Plugins

Hello, My debian related packages seem to update fine, but I seem to be unable to access bintray: Source Code (129 lines)Thoughts? Thanks

• Re: n40l issues

5525 - - General

Quote from "DaveVM": “What version of OMV are you using? Generally we recommend using one of the native Linux filesytems, ext4, xfs and so forth for the data drives. Also what type of media is the OMV system on? We recommend OMV to be installed on small hard drives, or SSD's. Not on USB sticks, SD/CF cards and so forth. Why? Debian will eat through them in short order. Sometimes as quick as a few hours. There are numerous posts viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1673 about it. The Debian issue is also showing…

• n40l issues

5525 - - General

Hi there, I've got a RBPi running OpenElec and all has gone well with it and my old desktop running Ubuntu Server + NFS shares configured through Webmin. I decided to get a refurbished N40L on the cheap. I loaded up unraid but whenever I played anything from NFS shares I had stuttering issues that progressively worsened through the movie. The audio would sound strange and it became impossible to watch. I then tried OpenMediaVault (installed to hard drive). Still the same. To me this sounds like …