Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• I just finished installing OMV3 on my nieuw hardware \o/. This is what I get when I'm trying to install the VirtualBox plugin. Source Code (6 lines)Not sure what I'm doing wrong. With Regards, Kobe.

• Supermicro hardware validation

2Fast2BCn - - My NAS Build

According to their site it doesn't :-/. I think I need Narrow ILM compatibility. I guess the better options are either - SNK-P0048AP4 - SNK-P0050AP4 With Regards, Kobe.

Pins don't line up Pins don't form a perfect square, maybe due to Dual Socket layout of the mobo. Looking for now cooler now :-/

Just to prevent other people from making the same mistake: Apparently you cannot fit a regular LGA2011-3 cooler onto the Supermicro X10DRD-iNTP mounting pins. (the ARCTIC Freezer i32 doesn't seem to fit the mobo) With Regards, Kobe.

Since I have a rack anyway it might be better to use a 4U, so I've changed to Inter-tech IPC 4U-4129-N. - Supermicro X10DRD-iNTP - Intel Xeon E5-2603v4 - 2 x Samsung 16 GB reg. ECC DDR4 DIMM SDRAM M393A2K40BB1-CRC - Supermicro CBL-0349L (SFP+ cable to connect to one of the Juniper EX4200 uplink SPF+ ports) - Inter-tech IPC 4U-4129-N - ARCTIC Freezer i32 - Samsung 750 EVO MZ-750120 I already own: - Corsair RM750x - 8 x HGST Deskstar NAS 5Tb With Regards, Kobe.

I'm just trying to validate that the selected components are complete and make sense (or possible optimizations). - Supermicro X10DRD-iNTP - Intel Xeon E5-2603v4 - Samsung DDR4 16GB DIMM SDRAM - Supermicro CBL-0349L (SFP+ cable to connect to one of the Juniper EX4200 uplink SPF+ ports) - Antec Nineteen Hundred Tower - Noctua CPU cooler - SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD I already own: - Corsair RM750x - 8 x HGST Deskstar NAS 5Tb With Regards, Kobe.