Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 65.

• Rutorrent in docker

elastic - - General

Quote from flvinny521: “Quote from elastic: “@raulfg3 I got it to work with your help, thank you! Can anyone point me in the right direction to get autodl-irssi installed? Docker is very confusing to me... Edit: Hmm, also can't seem to change the download location from my OS disc to my ZFS pool... ” Can you try following my guide here to see if it all functions correctly? I don't talk about autodl there but at least you can make sure you can change the download location and general operation is …

• Rutorrent in docker

elastic - - General

Quote from flvinny521: “Quote from elastic: “@raulfg3 I got it to work with your help, thank you! Can anyone point me in the right direction to get autodl-irssi installed? Docker is very confusing to me... Edit: Hmm, also can't seem to change the download location from my OS disc to my ZFS pool... ” Can you try following my guide here to see if it all functions correctly? I don't talk about autodl there but at least you can make sure you can change the download location and general operation is …

• Rutorrent in docker

elastic - - General

@raulfg3 I got it to work with your help, thank you! Can anyone point me in the right direction to get autodl-irssi installed? Docker is very confusing to me... Edit: Hmm, also can't seem to change the download location from my OS disc to my ZFS pool...

• Quote from subzero79: “Quote from elastic: “Any particular reason this could be happening? ” browser cache issue, try chrome in private mode see if the error is still there. ” Well I certainly feel like a silly goose. Not sure why chrome is acting funny all of a sudden. And I'm sitting here looking for this error on google. Thanks for the reply.

• Substitute 'plugin' for whichever plugin I choose to get rid of, letsencrypt, luks, etc. Any particular reason this could be happening?

• ZFS Pool Size

elastic - - RAID

Quote from flmaxey: “Quote from elastic: “And ZFS wants us to maintain 20% free space? That's gonna be tough ” Yeah, and from the looks of that slick looking case you have:I'll take it you're not inclined to adding a sas card, and using tin snips to run the cables out the side to an expansion chassis, right? I looked up your case. That's a nice box for a NAS. ______________________________________________________ BTW, after posting, I went looking for file system overhead figures. I didn't find …

• ZFS Pool Size

elastic - - RAID

Quote from flmaxey: “I hear you; I have a ZFS mirror of 2x4TB, that OMV picks up as 3.64TB. ZFS shows my pool capacity as 3.51TB so we're talking about, roughly, a 3 to 4% loss of capacity to (I'm guessing), the file system's metadata overhead. (Since I'm using a mirror, the metadata is probably equivalent to a single unstriped drive.) File checksum data,and other ZFS attributes would have to be stored somewhere and one could imagine that this requirement expands proportionally with the size of …

• Can't unmount a filesystem...

elastic - - General

Resolved the issue by deleting entries in the config file and fstab

• ZFS Pool Size

elastic - - RAID

I'm using (8) 8TB HDD's for my zfs pool. OMV picks up these drives as 7.28TB each in capacity. If I use the Raid-Z2 configuration, shouldn't that yield me 7.28*6=43.68TB? OMV is only showing 39.9 which is a loss of over 3TB.

• Can't unmount a filesystem...

elastic - - General

I have a 3 disc linear pool that I'm trying to unmount so I can delete the pool and use those 3 discs as part of a new ZFS pool I'm trying to create. When I go to file systems tab on the left though, it shows the file system as being mounted. However, I can not for the life of me find where it is mounted. I have checked all the common places such as shared folders, home directories, smart tasks, cron jobs, etc and can't find anything. I have even installed the reset permissions plugin and checke…

• ZFS + LUKS

elastic - - General

Ah I kind of figured such. I'd buy the ECC and use my current ram towards a new PC build, but RAM is too expensive right now...

• ZFS + LUKS

elastic - - General

Quote from sbocquet: “Quote from elastic: “Hello. I'm going to be converting my current setup to ZFS in the very near future. Is it possible to use LUKS in conjunction with ZFS? I'm currently running 3 drives in spanning mode, so I'm going to add an additional 5 drives and set those five up with ZFS Raid-Z2. Then I'll migrate my data with rsync or something and once that process completes, wipe the 3 drives running in spanning and add them to the ZFS pool. Will this work? I'll be using (8) 8TB d…

• Duplicati 2.0.3.3

elastic - - Plugins

A new version of Duplicati (2.0.3.3) was release three days ago. I was curious if this was still a supported plugin for OMV and if it will be updated eventually. Thank you in advance

• RPC service 'Couchpotato' not found.

elastic - - Plugins

Error #0: exception 'OMV\Rpc\Exception' with message 'RPC service 'Couchpotato' not found.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:99 Stack trace: #0 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Couchpotato', 'getForks', Array, Array, 1) #1 {main} Tried to uninstall now I get this error every time I try to navigate the web UI.

• ZFS + LUKS

elastic - - General

Hello. I'm going to be converting my current setup to ZFS in the very near future. Is it possible to use LUKS in conjunction with ZFS? I'm currently running 3 drives in spanning mode, so I'm going to add an additional 5 drives and set those five up with ZFS Raid-Z2. Then I'll migrate my data with rsync or something and once that process completes, wipe the 3 drives running in spanning and add them to the ZFS pool. Will this work? I'll be using (8) 8TB drives in total for this setup.

• Duplicati time out error on delete

elastic - - Plugins

Quote from RHCPNG: “Quote from elastic: “Quote from RHCPNG: “The upgrade didn't go without problems, but in the end it resolved my issue with Duplicati. Thanks again! ” Care to mention what these problems were and if they were a pain to get around? I'm having the same issue as I now have multiple versions of backups and when I go to delete old versions, I get time out errors and it tells me to rebuild my database. ” The upgrade of Duplicati wasn't really a problem, that was with OMV. I didn't ha…

• Duplicati time out error on delete

elastic - - Plugins

Quote from RHCPNG: “The upgrade didn't go without problems, but in the end it resolved my issue with Duplicati. Thanks again! ” Care to mention what these problems were and if they were a pain to get around? I'm having the same issue as I now have multiple versions of backups and when I go to delete old versions, I get time out errors and it tells me to rebuild my database.

• Can't connect to my box with my laptop

elastic - - General

So long story short, I installed some updates. I rebooted my box, and now I can't connect to it with my laptop that I usually use. I can't connect to the webgui, can't connect to my samba shares, plex, etc. It almost seems as if the ip of my laptop is blocked, but I can connect to it via ssh. Weird. I used another laptop and can connect to my omv box no problem. Everything else seems normal as far as playback on plex etc. Any ideas what could be up? Disregard, issue is resolved.

• Can't set ACL on ZFS

elastic - - General

Was trying to play with ZFS. I have one spare 8TB HDD at the moment to play with. I created a basic pool just to set it up and see configuration options and such, but when I went to make a shared folder and configure ACL's, I was met with the following error. Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; setfacl --remove-all -M '/tmp/setfaclTZ8MAt' -- '/Test/Test' 2>&1' with exit code '1': setfacl: /Test/Test: Operation not su…

• APC UPS

elastic - - General

Quote from Ammiraglio: “Depends if you want to use remote monitoring or not. I don't. ” All I care about is the system safely shutting down when the UPS goes on battery. What will remote monitoring allow me to do though?