Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 130.

• Quote from Agricola: “I decided to delete my subdomains in my twitter sign up to Duckdns and sign up using my gmail, and reclaim the subdomains. Problem solved. At the creation of the certificates (docker logs -f letsencrypt) after the long pause I get the following error: "- The following errors were reported by the server: Domain: pwh.duckdns.org Type: connection Detail: Fetching pwh.duckdns.org/.well-known/ac…BvsUD7r76a_U896T-ypjeu-c: Timeout during connect (likely firewall problem) To fix th…

• Quote from Agricola: “ ” To be deleted

• Quote from Agricola: “I decided to delete my subdomains in my twitter sign up to Duckdns and sign up using my gmail, and reclaim the subdomains. Problem solved. At the creation of the certificates (docker logs -f letsencrypt) after the long pause I get the following error: "- The following errors were reported by the server: Domain: pwh.duckdns.org Type: connection Detail: Fetching pwh.duckdns.org/.well-known/ac…BvsUD7r76a_U896T-ypjeu-c: Timeout during connect (likely firewall problem) To fix th…

• I need to get to the bottom of it, since my last post, I was just able to do an upgrade but never a fresh one, and since I am gonna get a new SBC very soon, I am worry not to be able to use it. I just downloaded again the latest one for PI, it boot tell me to go to 192.168.2.56 or 192.168.2.19 for my second PI but no matter one even from a different computer cannot access the Web GUI even from a private webpage to avoid any cache issue I got no problem from my upgraded one from 3.9xx I had no is…

• Errors installing docker on OMV4

Nefertiti - - Plugins

Quote from bmhj2: “Thanks, @Nefertiti, I've tried that but it didn't fix the problem for me. So I'm still stuck with trying to enable the Docker CE repo, which still returns the error code quoted above. Is anyone able to help me work this out and get the repo working so I can reinstall Docker and get everything working again? Thanks. ” Maybe try omv-firstaid option 1 in ssh login as root

• Errors installing docker on OMV4

Nefertiti - - Plugins

I guess I forgot but look at network

• RSync quit after 40 minutes

Nefertiti - - RSync

Quote from Adoby: “Sometimes (but admittedly rarely) it is a Bad Idea™ to copy stuff from EXT4 to NTFS. The differences in case sensitivity may in some special cases lead to a corrupt transfer, data loss and other errors. What happens when you try to just copy the files using the command line? Or when you run rsync with verbose flags? Try a verbose rsync dry run and see if something stands out. Other ideas to try to figure it out: Check the disks for errors. Check the timing, is it exactly 40 mi…

• RSync quit after 40 minutes

Nefertiti - - RSync

I am trying to copy an EXT4 disk to a Ntfs disk both external since I got a PI, it is working fine but every 40 minutes it stops and I have to reboot. Source Code (11 lines)

• How can we use the built in 128MB SPI flash?

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from Njuilpo: “It seems that OMV do not offer a RockPro64 image, only a Rock64: are they compatible? ” No but look here - github.com/ayufan-rock64/linux-build/releases ” I think I am going to upgrade also very soon to the rockpro64 any issues with those release, 2 are listed one 64 the other plain armhf what are the differences? Any advices in term of add on like Emmc Or other parts?

• Thank you but , I think I need your help again try to upgrade nextcloud got stuck at parsing response failed and also I want to add an external share folder so I am trying this How to share folders with Nextcloud but now since I add the extra volume and bind mounts I am getting 502 bad gateway even after removing it! Update The 502 gateway error is fixed I Have to add in the extra argument --network my-net of Nextcloud container

• THIS IS IT FINALLY CONNECTED After more than a week and a lot of sweat I succeed to login from outside my LAN ye! what i did beside lowering the DH to 1024, was to change to in the config.php to change' my domain.duckdns.org' by 'nextcloud.my domain.duckdns.org' in nextcloud.subdomain.conf but actually I do not think it is necessary but since I did a lot of try and error, I left it this way when I got connection to nextcloud, to make it short with this mod. or no I was getting the generic page t…

• UPDATE Now when I use 192.168.2.150:444/ I am redirected to lefouvolant.duckdns.org/index.php/login but with a generic welcome page! Welcome to our server The website is currently being setup under this address. For help and support, please contact: me@example.com

• Quote from TechnoDadLife: “So you can login locally after you have letsencrypt connected to Nextcloud? Then please post your phone files that you modified. ” I do not understand phone files but I am on the way since in fact the big issue I believe and I am not an expert,is the DH file is probably too big for the the arm, PI and alike so I had to reduce to 1024 same in nextcloud subdomain .conf line 28 this why I got this error before nginx: [emerg] "proxy_max_temp_file_size" directive invalid va…

• The only thing I found was same issue like in the first part of the video where the redirection of the port did not stick in the container nextcloud . For letsencrypt this time I even had to change the container’s name probably a bug in the Docker services, so I changed from letsencrypt to lets-encrypt in container name I can get a certificate with docker logs -f lets-encrypt if I keep the original config.php and nextcloud subdomain.conf, I can login in next cloud locally at 192.168.2.150:444 bu…

• I look at this /nextcloud.subdomain.conf # make sure that your dns has a cname set for nextcloud # assuming this container is called "letsencrypt", edit your nextcloud container's config # located at /config/www/nextcloud/config/config.php and add the following lines before the ");": # 'trusted_proxies' => ['letsencrypt'], # 'overwrite.cli.url' => 'https://nextcloud.your-domain.com/', # 'overwritehost' => 'nextcloud.your-domain.com', # 'overwriteprotocol' => 'https', # # Also don't forget to add…

• Quote from TechnoDadLife: “Quote from Nefertiti: “Would you be kind enough to look At my config. files since I am sure I am typing according to your guide but this not working, Maybe you can spot the error. ” This says you have an error in your let'sencrypt container. Why don't you post pictures of those. ” Here you go thank you for looking at them. I am getting this in log nginx: [emerg] "proxy_max_temp_file_size" directive invalid value in /config/nginx/proxy-confs/nextcloud.subdomain.conf:28 …

• @TechnoDadLife, Would you be kind enough to look At my config. files since I am sure I am typing according to your guide but this not working, Maybe you can spot the error.

• I do not know exactly what I did since modify the container did not work I decided to to delete the letsencrypt container and recreate it and now Success Now I am going to continue with this great guide. Brainfuck Source Code (82 lines)UPDATE I guess I claimed Victory too early although I modified the two PHP Files I cannot get to nextcloud remotely lefouvolant.duckdns.org/ or locally https://192.168.2.150:443 GRRRRR!!!!!!!@#$%^&^*(

• I do not know exactly what I did since modify the container did not work I decided to to delete the letsencrypt container and recreate it and now Success Now I am going to continue with this great guide. Brainfuck Source Code (82 lines)