Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• This is a warning that you should consider a new drive. Don’t rely on sectors reallocating. Just replace it. To force reallocation you need to attempt a write on that sector.

• Quote from dziekon: “However, are we 100% sure that this is the way to go? ” Not really. I would do a little bit more research. Maybe someone here works as sysadmin with zfs in production in solaris, bsd or linux can provide more insight. The original person that created the plugin backend (years ago) came from solaris environment, having seen him in a while. cc @miras

• Seems like the creation of gpt is not necessary whether is straight block device or device mapper. This plugins needs to be completely redone, it has been patched through the years to work.

• We need a statement to handle dm github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plug…mvzfs/Zpool.php#L123-L149

• I'll try to reproduce this, to this on a VM you need to overprovision the disk. Is safe just don't fill the disks with data. I think the issue is the GPT label creation after i commented out it started to work. The strange thing is that then i reverted the changes to i went to default master branch, destroy the pool and labels and creation worked this time. I found another bug, when deleting a pool, seems like there is a string being added to the device to clear, instead of doing zpool labelclea…

• as i understand there are no env variables (don't expect the ui to have this also) to change the nginx configuration for the binding address. As for now you will have to change the file manually and avoid making changes in the ui that will undo your changes cc @votdev

• Can't Start ubuntu:latest container

subzero79 - - Plugins

Quote from tzinm: “First I will search a container that I can use for my goal. ” You can use that one, but your approach is partially wrong. Once you play around and have a working app, you need to transform all your steps into a Dockerfile so an image can be created and then run anywhere. You can read more in docker documentation on how to create apps, or look at the source code of other docker apps, like linuxserver etc.

• Can't Start ubuntu:latest container

subzero79 - - Plugins

Usually those type of container (Barr os) don’t have any applications. They must run interactively, something the plugin cannot do. You need to drop down to cli to start them. Anything in particular you want to do with this container?

• No. Take a look, the old ss shows by the length of the string that are correct there. Is not the same ss.

• Quote from tzinm: “Hello @subzero79, I try another two times in another VMs but I don´t know why it doesn´t work. The same logs that I posted in the latest messages. [IMG:dropbox.com/s/apwbvn528u01v0s/…l%20In%20A%20Box.png?dl=0] ” Finally something useful.......... You have the token and the chat_id swapped

• The shared folder mounted in windows as smb right? If I am not mistaken a service in windows running under syatem account doesn’t have access to remote mounts by letter.

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

subzero79 - - Plugins

Quote from Trash_Can_Man: “Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from hoppel118: “with official support ” Why? It is just a frontend for docker which is maintained. And portainer is a better frontend that has substantially better maintenance and support.Quote from hoppel118: “The docker function is one of the key features of my and maybe others omv instance/s. ” You wouldn't lose docker. Since docker has become so important (I push it a lot), I could just add a button to omv to install docker and portai…

• Can’t test this properly don’t have access to server. I recommend you to start again. Make sure emails are working first.

• github.com/openmediavault/open…pts/helper-functions#L947 but I am not sure about the ssh-agent. Won’t be for sometime until I get back to my server to test this issue. The ssh-agent line is ran once in the script, so I don’t know why is spawning.

• Looks ok to me. How big are the jobs? Manually in the ui or by cli?

• Try. echo test > /tmp/test export OMV_NOTIFICATION_MESSAGE_FILE=/tmp/test Run the script again

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

subzero79 - - Plugins

Quote from raulfg3: “Quote from subzero79: “Portainer needs only two binds mounts, one for accessing the Unix socket and another one for making the settings persistent( the admin password). A guide should be enough, we shouldn’t need a plugin for making run a container, maybe omvextras to enable docker apt repo. The original version of the plugin worked like that. Iframe plug-ins are so omv1 ” sorry, but i'm playing last weeks with portainer, and there are things that i can do with it (s useful …

• Quote from klou: “Is this standard behavior? Has anybody else seen this? ” This looks like misconfigured cron. Post a screenshot for cron settings in the job window

• You can also attempt to take the disk to another system to attempt to read it.

• Disc is already bad, it is common that a failing disk can be formatted but not mounted. This is too late but you should have backup's especially if is important data. You can attempt data recovery with photorec utility, but just a warning it will not output filenames, folders and dates. Everything will be sorted by filetype.